A hospital trip

I'm so sorry with the very late update but my only excuse is I'm lazy and band didn't help, school started. so yeah enjoy I guess?
___________________________

Green POV

When we were all walking, except for Vio, my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Yes is this Green Lior, Vio's older brother?" "Yes this is him" I answered back confused.
"I called you to inform you that your brother is in the hospital" she said in a monotone voice, she clearly has been doing this for a while that she probably is to calling people saying that there loved ones are hurt.

"WHAT?! Why is he in the hospital?!" I asked scared. "Sir he had a panic attack and passed out and is in terrible conditions" she replied back. 'Shit he must have had that because of the mention of dad!'

"Okay I'll be there soon" I said. "When you get here visiting hours will start, bye sir" she said hanging up.

"Come on guys we have to go." I said already making my way to my van. 

"Wait what happened?" Red said, absolutely worried about someone being at the hospital.

"Vio had a attack and is in the hospital" I said as we all bucked our seat belts. I drove to hyrule hospital (I know not that creative but what did u expect?).

~la magical time skip~

We walked into the hospital and went to the front desk. "Excuse me can you tell us Vio lior's room?" I asked the woman behind the desk.

"Are you family?" She said bored.

"Yes I'm his older brother." I said wishing she'd tell us what room he's in. "Right, room 306 , third floor."

We thanked her and quickly walked to the elevators. Shadow press the up button and we waited for the elevator to come. You would think think only rich people can afford to come get treatment here. Nice clean white walls, greatly educated workers, NOT including the woman on the phone or front desk. It practically screamed expensiveness.

The elevator ring signaling that the doors will open. We walked in and heard Zelda's lullaby playing. Shadow, once again, press the button for the third floor. When the door opened we all nearly ran to find the room.

When we did find it we all paused outside and Vaati knocked on the door. "Who is it?" The voice of our mother said from inside. "It's blue, green and some friends." Blue said. The sound of foot steps got loud and mom opened the door. Her eyes, red and puffy from crying, hair a complete mess.

"Oh, thank the goddesses your here. Vio is doing better and I think he will like to see you." She said and quickly added "Hmm? How are these three."

"Hello I'm red, Vio's friend. And blue's boyfriend." Red said holding blue's hand.

"And I'm Vaati, also a friend of Vio. And green is my boyfriend." Vaati said as I pulled him closer to me.

"And I'm shadow their friend." Shadow said.

"Nice to meet you. Well come on in y'all came here for Vio." She said stepping in side the room and we all followed her in.

And there he was, in the bed, looking out the window. He looked at us and gave us a small smile. I ran to him. I hugged him, and started to ask questions as to why he had a panic attack and if he was okay. Blue doing the same but trying not to look to worried.

After that red ran over and hugged him not letting him go. He was also at the break of tears, Vaati no better. During our time together those three got close which means good news to me and blue. But Vio also got close to shadow. I mean shadows a nice, cool guy but Vio is to young to date.

And then when red and Vaati moved away from Vio, shadow walked straight up to him and they instantly talked about anything they can think of.

"Oh. My. Goodness. Vio! Shadow and you make a perfect couple! EEEEEE!!" Mom squealed.

"Mom, no stop this right now!" Vio said blushing.

"Oh don't tell me you don't think he's a looker." She said smiling.

"Please, just stop" Vio said.

"So your telling me that you approve us being together?" Shadow said smirking.

"Of course I approve. I've been waiting for Vio to get a boyfriend!" Mom said very excited.

"Um, mom? Don't you think Vio is, like, to young to date?" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Love knows no age!" Mom said fangirling.

-time skip because I have nothing better to do-

"So Vio what happened? Why'd you have a panic attack?" I ask my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Ya, we all want to know what happened?" Red said worried.

"I Went to sleep and had a nightmare that father finished what he was doing to me before you two came to my rescue. I woke up and ran to the restroom, and threw up. I saw his face with the same creepy smile and it became hard to breath. And then I woke up here." Vio said looking away.

"I'm confused what was he doing?" Vaati pressed trying to get answers from Vio. Right we haven't told them, but it's really Vio's decision whether or not he wants them to know.

"I never really told you guys what happened to separate us. I guess now is good as any" Vio said eyes taking a dark turn into the past.

"It started like any normal day--"

________________________

I have decided that I will continue to be a bitch and do a cliff hanger. Sorry not sorry.

Comment💜

Vote 💜

Follow 💜

Share💜

And with this cliff hanger I bid you farewell,  my violent roses.🌹🌹