Oh... Hey father

Sorry for the long wait but as always schools a bitch but I updated today because I stayed home because of those threats the schools were having and my school was directly threatened and my mom didn't want to take chances. So here's a new chapter I spent all day on.

___________________________

~Vio's POV~

"Vio your being released next week, right?" Vaati asked me while we eat in the room I'm staying in.

It was a room with the bed in the middle of the room, the door to the left of the bed near the restroom that has a shower. Windows to the right of the bed. Medical equipment and chairs scattered around the room.

"Yes, the doctor said so." I replied after I swallowed my food.

"I can't wait for you to come back it's not as fun without you fixing blues grammar all the time or seeing Shadow flirt with you! Hahaha!" Red said laughing at the end.

My face flushed a brilliant bright red "s-shut up" I said looking away once I heard Shadow laughing as well.

"It's true I miss flirting with you!" Shadow said poking my cheeks.

"B-Baka!" I said hitting him with a book.

"Ow, where did you even get that book, love?" Shadow said rubbing his head.

"That is for me to know and you to try and figure out." I said finishing up my meal that consist of a burger, fries, a drink, and a sundae, chocolate of course.

"So what have I missed at school?" I ask the three of them since mom and dad went to work and green and blue had football practice.

"Mrs.Impa had us do another group project of outer space and mrs.Din had a history test, everyone else's classes where just class work." Vaati said always having the info for almost everything at school.

"Also we won last Friday's game, 21-28 to lorule high. Blue injured a lorule player." Shadow said. (I don't know how to say football scores sorry)

"Aren't you supposed to be at practice with Green and Blue?" I asked Shadow since he's also on the team.

"Yea well I might have gotten into a fight with the other team and I can play till next week and I had to come to the hospital to apologize to the player who's arm I broke, so I thought might as well spend the rest of the day with you guys." Shadow explained to us.

"Uh-huh your sure you didn't come to spend the rest of the day with Vio~?" Red said giggling.

"Heh, looks like I'm caught Red handed" shadow said laughing and blushing a bit.

--time skip to next week--

"Welcome home Vio!" Everyone yelled when I entered the house with dad.

"Come on Vio, change so we can go to the pool!" Red said already rushing outside and in to the pool.

"Okay, I'll go change hold your horses." I said walking up stairs and into my room.

I opened up my drawer and graded my dark purple swim suit and also graded a loose light purple shirt. I quickly put them on and walked down the stairs and out side to our above ground pool.

Everyone was to busy having a splash war to notice me. So I took advantage of this and grabbed the hose.

Carefully walking to the edge of the pool and pull the trigger like thing and sprayed everyone and when they got hit they turn to me with shock faces.