Story time

-past Vio (8 years old)-

I walked home with blue and green. We turned to the white and peachy color house. School was boring because today was fun day, where they force us outside to play games. I rather read hatchet, but no I'm a 8 years old so I was force to play with everyone else.

We walk into the house and as always moms asleep so she can be ready to wake up at 4:00 am for work, dads out drinking.

"Vio it's your turn to cook dinner" Green said happily, most likely because out of the three of us, I cook better. I learned from auntie orange, who owns a restaurant.

"Okay" is all I say as they ran up the stairs to their rooms.

I started thinking of what to make. I decided on chicken Alfredo. I walked into the pantry to get the pasta, and I hear a door open but shrugged it off as Blue and Green.

Oh, how terribly wrong I was.

The pantry door slammed closed behind me, and I turned around to see dad standing there, the smell of alcohol rolling off of him making me want to puke, but I held it in.

"Dad what are you doing home early, you usually stay out till 11:00" I said turning back around to get the pasta, but I had to go on my tippy toes to get it.

But I never got it because dad pulled me to him. I looked back at him with a questioning gaze. He look at my face and smiled at me. Not a loving father smile, no, a face that I knew would give me future nightmares.

It was a smile of a mad man.

He bend down to my level and smelled my hair. "You smell like lavender, *hick* Violet~". The way he said my name sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

I wanted to scream, to push him away, but my body wouldn't let me. I stay frozen at the same spot to scared to move.
"Dad w-what are y-you d-doing?" I whisper to him. He said nothing but ran his hands up and down my body. I truly wanted to puke up everything From today. "You look more *hick* beautiful than your mother, *hick* did you know that, Violet?" He said unbuttoning my flannel shirt.

Tears falling from my eyes. "Shh, shh, why are you *hick* crying?" He said wiping away tears as if he wasn't about to rape me.

"Stop! No no no! I said stop dad! Please!" I said when I got my voice back.

"But violet the fun *hick* only begun." He said and right after he said that I started to scream and he grabbed one of the spare rags from the second self of the pantry and tied it around my mouth.

"Now let's conti-" "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DAD?!" Blue yelled. Blue and Green stood at the pantry entryway, shocked faced as they look at me with tears rolling down my face and father with his hands on my hip and chest.

"Boys how about you *hick* g-go u-up stairs and forget what you saw?" Dad said with a hand gesture that said was telling them to go way.

"No way are we leaving Vio alone with YOU!" Green said. Blue's face was red from anger " you asshole, you where suppose to protect us that was the promise you made to all of us when we where born. And you go and get your ass drunk and rape Vio expecting us to walk away. Fuck no I'm not leaving." Blue said starting at a whisper that got louder into screaming at the end.

Blue punched dad while Green grabbed me and untied the rag gag.

"Are you hurt anywhere Vio?" Green asked me franticly.

"I'm fine now Green, thank you." I said sniffing. I was scared and then we heard footsteps going down the stairs and into the kitchen.