Introduction

un•de•fined: not clear or defined

"Everyone's life has a meaning," most people would say. However, under all the positivity the world could possibly give, hides a girl drowning in negativity.

She diverts herself from anything and anyone just because she didn't want to be a big burden she already thinks she is. Until a group of boys caught some attention towards her and with their mischievous smirks, they make sure to introduce themselves to her.

However, everything about her seemed unclear to them-- almost as if she was undefined.

~~

Hey guys!

This is just a story I made up for the times I have writers block for my other stories. Yes, stories there are more to come from me.

Please don't expect much from this book since it is just for those writers block days and I don't want to leave you guys hanging at the end of the day when I can't update the most anticipated books.

I don't know when I will start writing on here but I hope this story somehow turns out interesting.

I love you guys so much for all the support you've given my story "Perfect Pair." It's still crazy how far it's come.

Anyways, into the story details.

Sean, Gabe, and Kenneth are gonna be the main male characters. All their ages will be 16 and will age from here on.

That will be all the detail I will be able to give. I don't want to spoil the story already 😉😏😂

Anyways, that's all for this introduction. How lame.

Always,
Almay.

PSA- I UNPUBLISHED THIS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AND FOR SOME REASON YALL REALLY LIKED IT AND REQUESTED FOR IT BACK SO I READ IT. AND I WAS ACTUALLY IMPRESSED WITH ME AND WAS LIKE "I WROTE THAT?!?!?" I WAS SHOOK SO HERE IT IS AGAIN.

BUT I WON'T BE FOCUSING MUCH ON THIS :/ ILY GUYS THO