chpt. five

6 votes for next update!

LET'S GO!

~~~

The sun was piercing through my eyelids as I tried to adjust to the brightness. My body involuntarily stretches itself as I yawn in the process. I was so tired and drained.

But there was school today.

3 more days, Ramsey.

I sighed before crawling out of bed and going downstairs for breakfast.

"Hi dad. Hi mom." I greeted as I took my usual spot around the dinner table.

"Good morning, sweetie." My mom smiles while planting a kiss on top of my head.

"I'm making pancakes, how many do you want?"

"Just one." I replied while pouring myself some water.

"I'm giving you two." She says, placing the plate infront of me.

"Mo--"

"You need the energy, especially after you vomiting yesterday." She reminds me and I mentally groan.

"Wait, why?" My dad asks, taking a tip of his coffee.

"Just an upset stomach." I particially lied.

"Take some vitamins, okay?"

"Yes, dad." I smiled.

After eating the breakfast my mom had prepared, I rushed to my room to take a quick shower. I put on yet a different hoodie, but this time it was a plain black hoodie that had a peace sign emoji right above my heart. I paired it with my favorite white jeans that had holes at the knees and my usual converse shoes.

Looking myself in the mirror, I irritably look at my hair. I hated it so much. So much that during middle school I would actually straighten it every morning because I hated the curls so much. But now I just bun it up and no one seems to notice it.

Just like how they don't notice me.

I sighed as I grabbed my stuff and rushed down the stairs.

"Have fun!" My dad yell out to me.

"Doubt it! Love you guys! Bye!" I yell back before shutting the door behind me.

"How am I gonna survive another day?" I thought to myself as I walked to the bus stop.

"Hey!" I jump under my skin as I turn to the direction of the voice.

"Sorry." He rubbed the back of his head in awkwardness. "I keep scaring you." He chuckled softly.

"I-it's fine." I lied. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"So..." He takes a stand next to me, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he rocked himself side to side gradually.

I turn my head to look at him curiously, just wanting to get this conversation over with.

"You doing better?" He smiles shyly.

"Yeah." I lied again before turning forward.

"You have anxiety, don't you?"

I was taken aback from how casual and bold he asked that.

"What?" I gulp from sudden nervousness.

I quickly stuff my hands in the pockets of my hoodie to casually wipe the sweat forming on my palms.

"You do, don't you?" He sounds more like he's stating a fact more than asking a question.

He stares intently into my eyes, awaiting for my answer but I couldn't find myself to answer. No one has really asked me that or noticed it, not even my family. This was all new to me.