chpt. three

Hey guys! I republished these due to your requests (which I did not expect) so I hope you guys like it!

LET'S GO!

~~

After a painful first period, I couldn't even express to myself how relieved I was. Having a pervert sit next to me the entire class time didn't help my nerves for the first day at all. It made me feel even worse, that I actually felt like throwing up.

When the dismissal bell went off, I impatiently waited for everyone to leave before I got up and exited the classroom. Just the thought of being crushed/ shoved by people alone makes me anxious.

When the room was finally empty I make my way into the hall and towards my locker. I quickly dial my combination and replace the notebook I had for the next subject. Turning around to walk to my next class, I nearly bump into someone yet again. However, this time I see who it was and instantly jump back which causes me to hit the lockers behind me.

"Hiya partner." He smirked.

"Bye." I rolled my eyes before hugging my notebook tighter and walking past him.

Except he stops me by grabbing my elbow harshly and forcing me back infront of him. His mouth opens to say something but was cut off when someone's voice steps in.

"Hey, dude. Let her go, that ain't cool." The boy from this morning tells him.

We both stare at him before we bring our eyes back at eachother.

"I'll deal with you later." He scoffs before roughly letting go of me and walking away.

I look down at the floor in disgust before rubbing my elbow to relieve it from the pain it was just in.

"Hey, you okay?"

I turn to look at him and I nod.

"My name's Gabe." He smiled before reaching his hand out for me to shake.

Instead of contemplating to shake his hand like I usually would with anyone else, I reach my hand out and accept it.

"Ramsey." I shyly smiled as he did the same.

After a quick hand shake I take my hand back and stuff it in the pocket of the hoodie. I felt more anxious than I was earlier as he continued to stare at me, for a reason I did not know of.

"Um, I gotta go." I nearly whispered before putting my head down and walking past him but stopping quickly right beside him.

"And uh.. thanks." I awkwardly thanked before scurrying on over to my next class.

Just as I enter the room, the final bell goes off and I sigh in relief. Looking around the room I see that everyone was still standing, I guess we're getting assigned seats.

"Hello class! I'm Mr. Oliver!" A middled aged man, with brunnette hair greets with a smile as he walks into the room.

We all mumble our greetings in return.

"Alright, I'll be calling your names one by one and giving you a number as we go. The number I give you will be your seat number which you can find in the back of your chairs." He instructs and we all nod.

He begins to take attendance and hand out our numbers while I stood there, fidgeting with my fingers. I just wanted to go home. I felt sick after all that has already happened.

I felt so anxious that it was making my stomach upset. I'm just really bad with interacting and socializing with people. I was too used to secluding myself from everyone else that I just got used to being alone.