chpt. six

8 votes for next update!

LET'S GO!

~~~

"Sean.."

"I'm sorry." He looks down as he pulls way from me.

"Se--"

"Let's get to class." He suddenly says, standing up and holding his hand out for me to take.

I couldn't even adjust to his change of personality by the time he had pulled me up. How can he go from douche, to sweet and caring, and back to emotionless so fucking quickly. I just don't get it.

"Let's not talk about this." He mumbles before leaving me alone in the restroom.

He didn't even allow me to speak. I just stood there confused and baffled. My brain could not comprehend such a thing.

Before I went to class, I made sure to wash my face and fix myself a bit. I dried the collar of my hoodie with the hand dryer thing in the restroom and I finally looked like I didn't mentally die.

Just as I thought, everyone stared at me as I entered the room. I was ready to bury myself in a hole at that very moment. Especially when I saw Sean not even giving me a glance.

"You're late, Ms. Dayes."  Ms. V reminds me.

"Y-yeah.. Sorry. I didn't feel too good." I half lied.

"I'm sorry but I gotta give you detention." She says and my heart instantly sinks.

"Wait, what?" I say louder than expected.

The room falls completely silent.

I'm pretty sure that's the loudest I've ever spoken in my life.

I definitely wanted the ground to swallow me right now.

I've never gotten detention before.

I also hated the fact everyone was staring from my sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry but rules are rules." She states, handing me my detention slip.

My breath is shaking as I reach out to take it from her.

"Go take your seat."

I nod and walk to my seat with my head low. I felt like shit. Probably the worst day of my life honestly.

She begins to teach the listen and I didn't understand anything at all. I was trying, trust me. I really am. I just don't get it. Chemistry isn't my element.

I was more of a LA, Science, and History person.

Math?

I want it to fuck off.

~~~

The class went by painfully slow but I managed to make it out alive with killing myself. I couldn't wait to go relax in the library again. I needed the sile--

Wait.

Fuck.

I have detention.

I mentally groan as I throw my head back in frustration.

I wanted to punch my table and smash my head against it.

Why can't I just be homeschooled?

I'd be doing so much better mentally and physically, literally.

As everyone existed, I stayed. Not to wait but because I had to. Ms. V stays seated as well as she waited for everyone to leave. I then noticed I wasn't alone.