Chapter 7

I sat against the tree again and contemplated what I was going to do. Tate just took off, I'm stuck here alone, and my phone doesn't have any reception. I started to walk down the hill, going home. I heard some guys walking behind me and I started walking faster. I heard them rush up behind me and three guys were surrounding me. "Hey.. how are you?" I tried to keep my head down and walk faster. "Come on.. don't be a bitch. Just talk.. we're just asking how you are.." The second sleaze said.. "I'm fine, OK? Now leave me alone.." One of the guys stood in front of me and put his hands up, "woah, now that's no way to talk to a man." I tried to push past them, but the guy in front of me grabbed my arm and one of the guys behind me grabbed my other arm. The third guy bent down and pulled off my panties. "Damn girl, you must have wanted some tonight wearing these.." I squirmed and tried to break free. "Stop! Leave me alone!" The guy put his fingers in me and started to touch himself. I tried to kick around, but the other guys pushed me to the ground and restrained me. "Leave me alone! Help!" One of the guys punched me in the face and I felt blood pouring out of my nose. I swear I don't know how my nose isn't fucked up. I started to cry and tried to squirm. I heard the guy's zipper behind me and I knew he was going to rape me. 

              I heard the cocking of a gun in front of me. This was it, I was going to be put out of my misery. "Get the fuck off of her." Tate? I looked up and saw Tate standing in front of us. The guys jumped up and ran off. I covered my face and started crying. Tate knelt down and picked up my face. "It's OK, I'm here. Come on." He put his hand out and I grabbed it. I couldn't help myself, I threw myself into him and start crying into his chest. He held me and grabbed my panties from the side of the street. "Grace.." He pushed my chin up. "Let's go. I'm so sorry I tried to.. have sex with you. And.. rape you. I'm scum.. I know." I put my face back down and stood up. We walked to his car and I grabbed for his gun. He pulled back. "I just want to look." Tate handed the gun over to me and I turned it over holding it, inspecting it. "Why do you have this?" Tate grabbed it back from me. "It's my dad's. He's in the military. I steal his guns all the time." "Is that what your parents fight about?" Tate looked away and bit his lip. "You first. Who rapes you." I turned away as well and pulled my hair behind my ear. "My mom's boyfriend's son, my uncle when I was a kid, my drug dealer, and every other horny guy." We got to Tate's car and sat inside. He put his hands on the steering wheel and gripped it tight till I could see his knuckles turn white. "Why do your parents fight, Tate?" He looked over at me and bit his lip. I could see his eyes start to water and he pulled out another cigarette as he started to shake. 

         I put my hand on his leg and moved in closer. "You don't have to tell me." Tate nodded and started the car. Tate brought me back to my house and the party was still going. I sat in the passenger seat and looked at my house. I looked back at him, "I'm not allowed to go in there while the party is going. Where.. can you just take me.. I don't know where to go Tate." He took off and we ended up at a trailer. I looked over at him, " welcome to my mansion. You can spend the night in there, or you can sleep in my car. I don't care." He got out and I got out along with him. We walked in the front door and his mom was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. "Want one baby?" Tate walked over and took a cigarette and offered me one. I took it and tried not to gag when I had to walk close to her. She was just wearing a bra and shorts. Her hair looked disgusting and she looked drunk off her ass. "Who's your friend?" Tate looked over at me. "This is Grace. She's spending the night." "Do you need any condoms or anything?" She laughed. Tate rolled his eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his bedroom. My heart was racing. Don't be a slut Grace. He laid on his bed and lit his cigarette. he placed his arm behind his head and lifted one knee. I sat on the edge of his bed and lit my cigarette as well. 

           "What are you going to do about that kid raping you?" I looked over at him. "There's nothing I can do. He said if I told anyone he would kill my family." He looked up at the ceiling. "HA! OK." I looked at him, confused. "What does that mean.." He looked over at me. "Grace, you help me and I'll help you. Got it?" Great.. does he want me to give HIM sexual favors too? I mean I wouldn't mind.. but... "What do you want me to do?" He blew smoke straight up. "I'll let you know. Let me think of it first. You said you have a drug dealer?" I nodded as I took a drag. "Does he have any ecstasy?" I chuckled. "Probably." "Text him." I texted Ryan and he agreed to meet me in ten minutes. I told Ryan to meet me by Tate's house and said I was with Emily. Ten minutes later I got the text that Ryan was here. "I don't have any money though.." Tate got up and pushed me back down as I tried to get up. I heard Tate leave the trailer and I waited impatiently. I started hearing yelling so I bolted out the door. Tate was holding the gun at Ryan's cheek. "Dude! I'm sorry I won't touch her again!" Tate pulled Ryan out of the car and held his face in the dirt. "You won't touch her again.. first I want to hear a fucking apology!" Tate looked over at me and pulled Ryan's face up. "Look at her!" Ryan had tears running down his face. "Grace! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" I couldn't help it, I was smiling.

            Tate was pushing his foot into Ryan's back. "I still didn't hear you faggot!" Ryan was crying so much snot was coming out of his nose. "Grace! Who ever you are, guy! I'm sorry! Both of you!" Tate grabbed Ryan by the hair and pulled his face up. He knelt down, "if I hear you lay one hand on her precious fucking body, I'm going to kick your ass, then I'm going to fucking shoot you in the face." Ryan was crying and snorted. "I won't! I won't!" Tate threw his head down and stepped off of him. Ryan was crying in the dirt. "Get the fuck up." Ryan pushed himself off the ground and stood in front of Tate. He tried to grab for Tate's gun, but Tate pulled his arm behind him and threw him against Ryan's car. "Bitch! What the fuck did I say!?" Ryan started crying again. "Come on man!" Tate let him go again and stepped back. "What do you have on you?" Ryan pulled out the ecstasy and Tate snatched it out of his hand. "You're a fucking drug dealer.. what else do you have?" Ryan hesitated. "That's it man.. I only brought that. That's all Grace asked for." Tate pulled Ryan back and threw him away from his car. "Grace, watch this bitch." I nodded and watched Ryan.

            Ryan glared at me and made a motion of slitting his throat at me. "Tate.." Tate looked back at me and Ryan's eyes got big. "What is it baby?" I smiled at looked at Ryan. "Ryan indicated he was going to slit my throat." Tate turned quickly and stormed toward Ryan. Ryan tried to throw a punch at Tate, but Tate avoided his punch and threw him to the ground and put his foot on Ryan's face. "Little bitch. My father is in the military. I know all of his combat moves and I will end your life in two seconds. Which is it? Are you going to leave Grace alone.. or am I going to beat the shit out of you?" Ryan tried to kick and punch at Tate. "Fuck you kid!" Tate looked over at me, half smiled, and winked. He stepped off of Ryan and Ryan quickly got up and each punch he threw at Tate, Tate avoided it and managed to slap him in the face, taunting him. "God dammit!" Ryan tried harder and tried to kick, punch and do what ever he could to hurt Tate. I giggled and Tate looked over at me. In this time, Ryan managed to punch Tate in the face. Tate spit out blood and wiped his mouth. 

         Ryan's eyes got big again. He thought he was on top! He tried to punch Tate again and Tate caught his fist. "I told you I was going to beat the shit out of you. I'm not going to do it in front of Ms. Grace though, because I'm trying to be more of a gentlemen." I smiled, "I don't mind." Tate smiled as well. "Here that? The lady doesn't mind." "Come on kid I'm sorry!" Tate punched Ryan in the stomach and as Ryan bent down to hold his stomach, Tate kneed him in the face. Ryan fell to the floor and Tate got on top of him punching him over and over in the face. When Ryan's face was nice and bloody and he wasn't able to get back up, Tate stopped. Ryan was still alive, but he was beat to a bloody pulp. Now I know I should have been scared for Ryan, but after all Ryan put me through, he deserved this. Tate when over to Ryan's car and grabbed all the drugs he could. He picked Ryan up and thew him in his car. The way he picked Ryan up like he was nothing was fucking sexy. Tate walked back into the trailer and before following him, I walked over to Ryan. "I'm not afraid of you. If you fuck with me again, I'll either call the police or Tate. Pick your poison." I spit on Ryan and kicked him and then went into Tate's trailer. 

           I heard moaning and looked to my left to see Tate's mom on top of a guy, which I assume was his father. I went into Tate's room and he had his shirt off. Oh.. my.. god.. his six pack was driving me more crazy. This was hard! I'm trying to be a good girl! The way he called me baby, him beating up Ryan, his jet black hair draped across his face, his tan skin, his snake bites, his dark brown eyes.. he was irresistible. Tate popped a few ecstasy and sat back. I sat in front of him and realized I forgot to put my panties back on.. how embarrassing. He half smiled and handed me the bag. I took a few as well and laid in front of him. I was laying on my stomach with my head rested on my hands. He looked me up and down and looked down at my cleavage. "You took off your shirt.." He looked over at it. "Yeah.. it's covered in blood." I bit my lip. "Oh yeah?" He chuckled "Ha! Wow Grace.. does that shit make you horny or something?" I sat up. "No! I just.. It was nice that he got what was coming to him.. Thank you Tate." He nodded and lit another cigarette.