Chapter 11

I tossed and turned on the couch, frustrated about what Tate just said. I got up and stormed back into the room. Tate laid there with his shirt off, he was irresistible, but I couldn't give in to temptation. I kicked his side, "get up.. asshole!" Tate groggily looked at me and frowned. "What the fuck.. what do you want?" "Ugh! What do I want?! I'm kindly letting you stay at my house and you're going around fucking other girls!" Tate chuckled and turned over. "From what I'm understanding, we're not dating. Now please.. let me sleep." I kicked him again and again. Tate sat up and pushed me on my bed. "Would you fucking stop?! I'm still kind of drunk and I'd really like to sleep!" I got up and started hitting him. "Fuck you Tate!" He grabbed my arms and pushed me down on my bed. I was breathing heavily and stared into his eyes. "I thought.. you liked me Tate.." Tate smirked and bent down. He kissed me as he continued to hold me down. I moaned and he moved down and bit my neck. I pushed him off and pushed him down. I got on top of him and started to kiss his neck and chest, making my way down. I unzipped his pants and got ready to perform the dirty when my mom busted in. "Grace Anne Palmer! Get up right now!" I quickly got up and Tate zipped his pants back up. 

             I sat up and fixed myself. "Grace! Tate is going to be sleeping in Jake's room from now on! Jake's not going to be too happy about this, but I can't have this in my house!" I huffed.. "Yeah and like Jake isn't fucking Trish in there.." Mom grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the living room. You're sleeping out here tonight. I sat on the couch and crossed my arms. Mom went back into her room and slammed the door. I laid on the couch and tried to get some sleep. An hour passed and I heard someone go in front of me. I opened my eyes to see Tate knelt in front of me. I smiled and he pushed me on my back. He kept looking up, keeping an eye on mom's room. He reached down my pants and started to finger me. I moaned and he put his finger to his mouth. I closed my eyes and nodded. I pushed him back and whispered in his ear, "get your keys.." He smiled and as he went in our room, I sneaked outside to his car. I was freezing wearing pajama shorts and a tank top, but I've been wanting this for a while. You're gross Grace.. He just had sex with someone else and now you're going to have sex with him?

            Tate met me at the car wearing black pants and a black tank top. He opened my side of the car and got into the driver side. I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed me back. I reached down to unbutton his pants, but he stopped me. "Wait.. I have some cash, let's get a motel." I giggled and strapped myself in. We drove to a motel 6 and Tate went in to buy us a room. I felt really awkward that I was sitting here in the car dressed like this. There were people walking by looking at me. I crossed my arms, considering I wasn't wearing a bra. Tate came out and saw them. He reached in his car and handed me one of his hoodies. I smiled and put it on as he darted to the passenger side. I opened the door and he picked me up and carried me to the room. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled softly and rested my head on his shoulder. When we got inside, he gently dropped me on the bed and gazed into my eyes. "Grace.." I looked up at him and bit my lip. "I love you." I smiled, sat up, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too Tate." He kissed my head and gently pushed me back down on the bed. 

            I laid there, knees up, hands rested by my face. He leaned down and kissed me, then moved down, kissing my neck. He moved his hands up my shirt and fondled me. He pulled off my shirt and gently bit my nipple. I let out a moan and grabbed the comforter. He pulled off my pants and teased me. I sat up and grabbed his hand. "Wait.. Tate.. Did you really have sex with someone?" Tate smiled and kissed my stomach. "Uh.. heh. Well I got head. That's about it. Then um.. I kind of puked on her." I laughed and laid back down. "OK, continue." He chuckled and moved down. I felt my whole body tingle and I moaned as he teased me with his tongue. I've never had a guy do this to me before. I pulled his head up before I came. "Stop.. I.. uh.." I was out of breathe and he made his way on top of me. We made love, and for the first time in my life, I had sex. I had sex with someone willingly, with someone that I loved. It felt amazing, like nothing I'd ever felt before. 

           Tate and I laid there, naked. I rested my head on his chest and smiled. I looked up at him, "I'm not sure if this is..  appropriate for after sex talk, but I've never 'made love' to someone before. That was amazing.. and you're fucking hot." Tate chuckled. "Yeah.. you were OK." I playfully pushed him and laughed. "God, why are you so rude!?" He pushed me down and kissed me. "Because.. I love you." I felt my face was on fire and I curled my toes. "Well.. maybe I love you too." He chuckled. "Maybe?" I chuckled and kissed him again. "Tate.. I don't want to go back." Tate trailed his finger down between my breasts and to my belly button. "Yeah, but.. we can't get our own place. Sorry." I pouted and pushed him down for round 2.

           A few hours later, we went back home. I walked in the door first to see my mom with her arms crossed. "Alright, that's it. Tate can't stay here any longer. I told you Grace. I gave you rules and you wouldn't listen to me." I frowned. "Are you fucking serious!? Where's he suppose to go?!" Mom walked over to me and slapped me in the face. "Don't talk to me like that! Watch your mouth Grace!" Tate walked over to her and stood in front of her. "Don't lay a hand on her again." Mom looked up at him and then me. "Fine, you both can leave then. I don't care." She threw her arms up and went into the kitchen. She leaned against the counter and crossed her arms as she watched T.V. I looked at Tate as he made a motion towards our room. I went in our room and sat on the bed, my face rested in my hands. He put his hand on my back and sighed. "You heard your mom. You got what you wanted Grace. Let's get the fuck out of here." I looked up at him and smiled. "You know what? You're right." We packed our things and before I went out the door, my mom grabbed my arm. "Don't do this Grace. Just let Tate go to a foster family or something. You can still visit him." I pulled my arm away and got into Tate's car. 

           Tate started driving on the highway. We had no idea where we were going, but we know we just wanted to get away from here. "So why'd you go to Aiden's house anyway?" Tate fixed his eyes on the road. "I told you.. He's a druggie. I needed a fix." I nodded and started out the window. Tate pulled out a baggie and offered me some. "What is it?" "Molly." I shook my head and watched as he tried to take one. "Hey, woah.. not while you're driving, OK?" He sighed. "Ugh.. fine." We drove for several hours and my stomach started to growl. "I forgot to ask, do you have any money Tate?" Tate glared at the road. "Uhm.. Fuck. Why?" I put my hand on my stomach. "I'm hungry." Tate looked over at me and then the road. "Yeah. yeah, OK. I'll figure something out." We stopped at a rest stop and Tate told me to wait at the car as he sat on a bench by the men's room. 

            He sat there for twenty minutes before I saw an exchange, a few out of the baggie and the man gave him money. He rushed back over to me smiling. "What would you like to eat?" I frowned and crossed my arms. "Tate.. I'm not comfortable with this. What if we get caught.. or someone tries something?" Tate smiled again as he pulled up his shirt, revealing his gun tucked in his pants. I sighed and got back in the car. We stopped at a 24 hour restaurant and I crossed my arms as we waited for our food. He sighed and put his hand under his chin. "What's up." I looked at him, "I'm just.. second guessing this. What are we thinking Tate? We're just going to drive cross country.. selling drugs? We don't have any money, no plan, no nothing." Tate ran his fingers through his hair. "Then where do you want to go?" I looked out the window at the cars driving by. "I don't know, Tate. I don't want to go back to my mom's if you're not welcome there, I haven't spoken to my dad since he saw me when I got out of the hospital.. What about Aiden?" Tate sighed and nodded as the waitress dropped our food. I picked at mine, I was hungry, but too stressed to eat now. 

           "The only thing is.. Aiden is living with his girlfriend and two of his friends. They're all druggies. I don't know if you'd want that." I rested my head in my hands and focused on the clanking of the silverware against the plates. People talking and laughing. Cars were zooming by us and headlights appeared as more people showed up for a bite to eat. What were we going to do?