Chapter 22: Here Comes Trouble

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

     Alam ko matagal kayong naghintay. Halos mga siyam na buwan na ata o matagal pa. Paumanhin at pasensiya sa paghihintay. Nakatulog eh! Ngayon lang ako nagising. Pero sa paggising kong ito, may dala naman ako para sa inyo. Isang UPDATE.

     Pero, huwag kayong mag-alala. May susunod pa namang mga UPDATE ito.

     Hanggang sa muli!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown Person’s POV

I've finished packing up my things. I'm going back to my country again. It's because I miss him so badly. I want to see him again. And finally, the time has come.

He and I separated because of my mother's stupid disease. She wants me to go to her, to look after her, and to be with her, and she's in the States, meaning I have to leave the country, and leave him, for my mother. And I can't say no.

But now she's well and okay, I'm going back. I think, 3 years is enough.

"Anak, di mo na ba mababago yung desisyon mo?" my Mom said,  "I’ll miss you so much. I need you here." 

"Mom, Tita is here naman to take care of you. And I thought you're well na, aren't you? Please. I need to go home now. I miss my friends, and I miss him so much."

"Okay. I understand. I really do. Ayoko rin namang gawing miserable ang buhay mo. Sorry for separating you from your childhood friend."

"Nah, forget it. Nangyari na yun. And don't you make drama nga! Baka maiyak ako, sayang eyeliner ko. Now, I really need to go. Baka ma-late ako sa flight ko. And Ma, remember, you're medicines ha! Don't forget them okay?"

I kissed her on both cheeks, grabbed my luggage, and went for the door. The taxi is waiting outside. I glanced back before entering the taxi. I saw my mother waving her hand, suppressing her tears and sadness. I waved back, got on the car and I'm on my way to him.

----------------------------------------------

The flight to Manila feels so long, and I doubted that the plane would never land. But at last, the plane finally landed.

I grabbed my luggage first, and went out to meet him.

It's so crowded in here. And I think, the air conditioner is not working, for I am sweating. Ugh, I so hate this country. He's the only reason in the first place why I want to come back.

I searched the place. And finally, after searching for like fifteen minutes, I finally found him.

I want to run to him and hug him, but I suddenly remember my poise. OMG. I don't want to make a fool out of myself to him. Instead of running, I walk towards him with poise and elegance. He's staring at me, and he couldn't help smiling at me. How I miss that smile! I smiled back, showing my beautiful set of teeth, and in my mind, hoping that he will fall in love with me. I knew that all this time, he only sees me as a friend, and I hate that.

When I came near him, I said.

"Hi Skye, miss me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sapphire's POV

Medyo kinakabahan ako. Ewan ko kung bakit. I always have my confidence but now I feel horrible. I know I’m beautiful (well, not only beautiful but also stunning, sexy, gorgeous…) but now I’m really really nervous about how I look.