Chapter One:

I was perfecting my outfit before practice for my glee club Vocal Adrenaline. I fixed my scarf and looked at myself in the mirror. Perfect I thought to myself as I examined the outfit; Jeans,A White Tank Top, Blue Sweater and a blue,black and white floral scarf. I meet up with Rebecca who goes by Becca and we headed to practice for Vocal Adrenaline. I was being myself but I felt underdressed compared to the rest of Vocal Adrenaline. Becca joined her boyfriend Jesse St.James who I call "The Idiot". "You dressed like the stupid,idiotic and terrible New Directions." commented Becca and Jesse laughed. I stared at Becca and gave Jesse the death glare. "Don't insult the New Directions..." I began nervously, sorta afraid to say anymore. "They are our COMPETION!"said Jesse loudly annoying me as usual. "What Jesse said come on,Grace." answered Becca and I looked at her,weirdly. "Everyone quiet down! We need to practice." shouted my "mom" Mrs.Corcoran. I grabbed my phone and looked the time,ugh I thought to myself. I needed to be at McKinley High. Jesse and Becca got in place for their duet. Why are they even dating? Becca is the BEST and Jesse is an idiot. I was about to sneak out of practice when Becca ran over to me and said,"Hey bestie where are you going?" " Cover for me please I'll be home when you get there. I gotta do something important." I told Becca pleading her. She looked at me like I was out of my mind. " It's just one practice please." I begged Becca getting down on my knees. "No it's just one practice you have been doing this a lot lately." Becca replied as I pleaded her. " I promise this time is important. I'll be ready for sectionals. ." I told Becca adjusting my scarf. She looked at me annoyed as Jesse waved her over. I ran off before she could agrue and I hopped in my car. I drove to McKinley High. I had to be there...

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE THERE?WHY IS GRACE GOING TO MCKINLEY?

Stay Gold!
~Moomimad