Chapter Two:

I parked in the parking lot and my phone rang. I pulled it up to my ear and  said,"Hey I'm parking now don't worry I'm so sorry. Becca wouldn't stop arguing with me." The voice on the other side replied sweetly saying, "It's okay,baby. I knew you wouldn't miss it." I smiled to myself as I got out of my car. " I'll be right there see you in there!" I told him and hung up the phone after the voice said goodbye. I walked into McKinley High and headed to the choir room. I entered the choir room filled with Glee club;Santana,Quinn,Brittany, Kurt,Finn,Blaine,Sam,Mercedes, Tina,Mike,Artie and Puck. They all saw me and I went and sat down next to Finn. "Hey Finn." I said down next to my "secret" best friend and he said hello to me. Kurt was getting up to sing his weekly glee club assignment. "This week we were supposed to sing a song for someone we care about. This is for my lovely girlfriend Grace love you sweetie." said Kurt cueing the piano for him to sing.

I can feel you comin' from a mile away
My pulse starts racing from the words that you say
And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue
That I'm signed, sealed, delivered with a stamp on

You don't have to try too hard
You already have my heart
You don't got a thing to prove
I'm already into you
So

Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now
Cause I'm so, so good to go
Don't say, don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello [3x]
Don't say, don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello

Close your mouth now, baby, don't say a word
Cause you ain't saying nothing I ain't already heard
Plus all them words get buried when the beat's so loud
And the speaker's blowin' up to this dance song

You don't have to try too hard
You already have my heart
You don't got a thing to prove
I'm already into you
So

Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now
Cause I'm so, so good to go
Don't say, don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello [3x]
Don't say, don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello

Oooooh ooooh ooh ooh [5x]

You don't have to try too hard
You already have my heart
You don't got a thing to prove
I'm already into you
So

Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now
I'm so, so good to go
Don't say, don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello [3x]
Don't say, don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello

Kurt finished singing and we all applauded. Kurt grabbed the seat next to Finn and I. "That was so good Kurt. You're very talented thanks so much I love you too." I told him and he pulled me into a kiss. I put my arm around him and whispered into his ear, " You're the most talented one in here don't let anyone let you think otherwise." He smiled and Blaine looked over at us and laughed. "So is there a football game tonight?" I asked Finn and Kurt halfway through Rachel's song. "Yes there is." replied Finn. He went over to Rachel to tell her how good she was after she was done. "I'd love to watch it, my Kurtsicle." I told Kurt sweetly. " I'd love to have you there my love." replied Kurt. After The New Directions finished rehearsal and the boys went to get ready for the football game. I went with Rachel and the rest of the glee girls to watch the game. I was sitting with my friends in the stands when Becca texted me.

<Becca >
Hey gurl. Where r u? Practice is almost over. Wish u were here it went so well.

<Grace>
I'm gonna be a while longer plz cover 4 me love you Becca.

<Becca>
Fine but u owe me...

<Grace>
Thanks you're the best don't tell THE IDIOT about this!

<Becca>
Be quiet c u l8ter!

I put my phone and watched the football game. The boys were winning and I was happy for them. After the game I ran with the glee girls to the football players/new direction members. I ran over to Kurt and into his arms. He hugged me and thanked me for being there. "You did great out there,Kurt." I said to him as he put his arm around me. Blaine came up and told Kurt good job. I excused myself to go home and drove back...