Chapter Three:

I got home after parking my car in the driveway and sneaking into the front door. I walked in and I heard a voice say, "She's back finally..." I looked behind me and saw Jesse St.James aka The Idiot. I gave Becca a glare and said, "Of course I'm back I live here and you're an idiot officially." I told Jesse and Becca playfully punched my shoulder. Jesse and Becca kept talking as I made a sandwich and went downstairs. I laid on my bed eating and listening to music. When Love Story by Taylor Swift came on, I sighed and thought about Kurt.

Later that night,Becca walked into my room as I was singing along to the New Direction's Bad Romance cover. "What are you singing? You know mom said no other groups from the competion." said Becca sitting down next to me in the bed. "It's called Bad Romance and it's catchy." I replied smartly to Becca. "Ya but why are you listening to the New Directions?" said Becca clearly disgusted. "Umm I'm getting a leg up in the competion." I said trying to cover up my love for the New Directions and Kurt. "Okay whatever but you could come to practice instead." stayed Becca and I told her I would be there tommorrow. "Rebecca Michelle,Grace Nicole!" yelled Mrs.Corcoan from the other room. The two of us emerged from the bedroom and we're face to face with her. "Whatcha need?" I asked her nicely. "Why weren't you at practice today?" she asked me and I looked to Becca for help. "She was...busy helping out some of our friends."burst out Becca. She told me I had to be at practice the next day and told us girls to get ready for bed. I headed to my room and got in my pajamas and went to bed...