Chapter Seven:

That night, I sat down with Rebecca and said," I need to talk to you about what's being happening for a while now." She looked ready to listen to me and I nodded. "Are you going to tell me where you've been going off too?" said Rebecca before I could keep going. "Basically I have been going to McKinley High to watch their glee club." I told Rebecca who look stunned. "Why are you at McKinley? Did something tell you about your parents being there?" asked Rebecca an I looked at her. "You know..." she began again and I stopped her. " I'm dating Kurt Hummel of the New Directions." I told her straight after that. "That's where you are always and who you are always talking too." replied Rebecca and I told her yes. I told her Kurt was taking me to the counselor at McKinley for many reasons and she said she wouldn't say a word. I only about halfway believed her but whatever.I was dragged into McKinley's counsellors office of Emma Pillsbury. Kurt had to pull me into there. He said it was fun but I didn't agree. "Hello Grace." said Miss Pillsbury(Schuester). "How do you know my name?" I asked her and she laughed and said," You're in Vocal Adrenaline. My husband is the coach for the New Directions. I come with him to competitions." I nodded and said okay. Kurt left the room. "So what is your problems,Grace? What's bothering you?" She asked me and I looked at her. "Well first of all, I'm not really happy with Vocal Adrenaline or singing with them. The New Directions deserve a chance, your husband said so. I want to be with them and Kurt. I don't want to be at Carmel, I want to be at McKinley. I don't know how to do it though. Also I wish I knew my parents.Apparently they're here." I told Miss Pillsbury. Miss Pillsbury looked nervous and said,"I know your mom and dad,Grace." "Really who are they?" I asked casually. "Umm your mom is in this room." replied Miss Pillsbury and she looked me in the eyes and I realized she went she was my mom...