Lev Haiba x Pregnant! Reader

Sitting by the window, you stared silently as the snow fell on the ground. The snow was pretty high already, you actually dreaded seeing more.
The cold crept in and chilled your house. You sighed sipping your cocoa. You loved looking at it rain and snow . It was very peaceful to look at. The street lights lit everything up so perfectly. It made you feel at peace.

"Can't sleep?" Lev's husky tired voice questioned. Without turning around, you smiled and placed your hand on his head, knowing all too well he'd sit next to you and set his head down on the table.
Whenever you couldn't sleep, you would leave the room to do something while Lev would wake up, feeling the bed empty and would wander to you. You appreciated it and found it to be a cute habit but you felt bad cause you knew he should really be sleeping.

"Lev, go back to bed." He groaned and stayed put.

"I dont have anywhere to go tomorrow, it's okay."
"Tomorrows your off day?" He nodded tiredly and sat up, revealing his sleepy green eyes. Looking at you then at your large belly, he grinned and placed a hand on you. He rubbed softly and laughed like a child.

"I can't wait to meet the little guy... I'm so excited!" You smiled and glanced at the clock. 3:45am. You sighed and finished your beverage.

"Lev."
"I know, (Y/N)-chan." He helped you up from the chair and chuckled. Playfully glaring at him, you waddled to the bed you two shared and gently placed yourself down. Lev hopped on the bed and leaned his head on your belly.

"I love you (C/N). I can't wait to meet you! You're very special to me. Let mommy sleep, okay?" A small kick was felt. You giggled as he continued rubbing your belly.
You found it funny.. Whenever the baby would keep you up at night, no matter how many times you pleaded, your unborn son would continue to kick and move and just keep you awake. When Lev asks the baby to let you sleep, just once, the baby stops.

"Thank you Lev..."
"For what?" You laid down and cuddled up against him happily.

"I can finally sleep." He chuckled deeply and held you close.

"Goodnight (Y/N)-chan.."