Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader (P2)

---
Yamaguchi: Hey, (Y/N)?
You: Hey sweetie! What's up?
Yamaguchi: I dont wanna sound creepy but I just wanted to let you know... I've seen you around school before ≧☉_☉≦
You: You have? ( ゚ヮ゚) I apologize I hadn't noticed you. I always zone out, I dont really speak much unless I'm at work.
Yamaguchi: Its alright.. Also. I'm sorry I totally forgot I had a practice game with another school Saturday. We can hang out after though.
You: I would love to watch you play! May I come watch? (o^^o)

Watch? He doesn't play though... He started to panic.

Yamaguchi: Well the thing is... I'm not that good... I'm still practicing.
You: Ohhh. That's fine! I'm not doing anything Saturday and if I can support Karasuno in some way, I'll do it!
Yamaguchi: You're so nice! Our practice game is at 10am.
You: I'll be there! (≧∇≦)b
Yamaguchi: Awesome. Well its getting late, I don't wanna keep you up... Have a good night, (Y/N) (^▽^)
You: Sweet dreams (*^_^*)
---

He smiled and covered his face with his pillow . He was so happy he was gonna see you again. Show you off, none the less.

~

As he started getting warmed up, he heard a sweet voice echo through the gym. All eyes were on you. You smiled as Yamaguchi raced to you.

"(Y/N), you came..." He blushed lightly as you hugged him.
"I said I was gonna, sweetie."
"Oh ho ho! Look who it is." You saw Kuroo and sighed.

"You're practice game is with Nekoma?" Yamaguchi nodded and gave the two of you a confused look.

"(Y/N)-chan~ Its been so long! What are you doing here?"
"I'm here for Yamaguchi." The tall male looked at Yamaguchi and smirked.

"Is he your boyfriend?"
"No. Though, he'd probably make a better boyfriend than you."
"I wouldn't doubt it..." He responded as his smile faded.

"Kuroo, let's go." Kenma said as he walked by. Kuroo gave you one last look then ran off to the court. You sighed and smiled at Yamaguchi.

"So! Where would you like to go after this? Oh! Please! Come by the diner! It would show the boss I'm bringing in customers!" He blushed and nodded.

"O-okay..." You clapped cutely and looked at the court.

"Your teammates look so fun!" He followed your gaze and smiled.

"Yeah I guess."
"Yamaguchi." Tsukishima called from the sidelines. He turned to you and waved. You waved back and smiled.

"The game is gonna start. I'll come after." You nodded and took a seat with their manager to watch the game.

~

"You guys were so amazing!" You squeaked to the boys from Karasuno. Come to think of it, you haven't seen any of these boys around before. You really should stop zoning out. Yamaguchi gave a nervous chuckle as Hinata skipped to you.

"(Y/N)-chan! I heard that you worked at a diner! Do they have barbeque by any chance..."
"Your lucky day. Only on Saturdays!" He cheered as he raced to get changed with the others. Yamaguchi went to excuse himself but your smirk caught him off guard and made him freeze up.

"Can I watch you change, sweetie?" His face has never been so red before in his life. You laughed evily and motioned for him to hurry up. So fun teasing him!

"(Y/N)-chan." You looked and saw that Nekoma was still in the gym. Kuroo walked to you and sighed.

"I'm sorry."
"Okay?"
"I'm sorry for mistreating you. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for just... Being an idiot. I was selfish and rude . I didn't make time for you. It was the wrong time."
"Yeah." He chuckled and sighed.

"I hope he treats you better than I did." With that he left. Once you stop caring, those feelings won't come back. He doesn't understand. His words mean nothing. Hearing your name being called, you saw Yamaguchi waving. For some reason, you felt butterflies. You was, in all honesty, a bit taken back. Its been a while since you felt like that. You ran to him and hugged him. Just to see something. To see... If it felt right. You were happy. It felt perfect. Yamaguchi froze but didn't want to seem rude. He hugged back and calmed down.

"So where's this diner!?" Hinata asked happily. You giggled and led them to the diner, wondering how Yamaguchi felt...