Tobio Kageyama x Reader

Requested by fruitypoo

~

You sneezed and sniffled your nose. Yes you were sick and lucky for you, your amazing friend, Tobio insisted to take care of you. You wasn't about to say no to attention. Especially from Tobio. You two were close enough so you were ready to accept the fact he's about to see on the verge of death from a cold.
You giggled to yourself thinking about how Tanaka and Nishinoya calls you dramatic. You'd like to see them as sick as you.

"(Y/N)-chan?" You looked at the doorway and saw Tobio. You clapped your hands together and smiled.

"Tobio! Thank goodness! Don't mind my horrible voice, bags under eyes, pale skin, dripping nose, dry cough and constant sneezing!" He chuckled and sat down next to your bed, placing a white plastic bag on your lap.

"Oh?"
"I brought you medicine and stuff."

"I'd hug you but I won't." He smiled and pulled out medicine.

"Take this then nap, okay?"
"Putting me to sleep right after you got here?!" You whined.

"You have to get your rest. I'll still be here when you wake up you know."
"I don't wanna sleep." He sighed and reached in the bag.

"Alright then eat this." He pulled out a container of soup.

"You made me soup, Tobio!? Oh, you shouldn't have!"
"I didn't. Suga did." Your heart eyes popped as you nodded to yourself. What made you think he could make something that smelled this delightful?

"I'll eat this then."

~

"Tobio-kun! I need water and tea..." You whined. He obeyed and brought you your beverages.

"Tobio-kun! Can you close the drapes?! The snow is making me nauseous." He closed your drapes and sat back down.

"Tobio-kun! Is there any crackers?" He handed you the unsalted snack along with your medicine. You took what you were supposed to and smiled at him.

"You're so  patient! I know I can be a big baby! I really appreciate the attention..."
"I really enjoy the time we're spending together actually. So ask for anything and I'll get it." You blushed and nodded.

"Okay... Say, Tobio-kun. Would you want a son or a daughter?" His face turned red as he looked at you baffled.

"Wh-what?! Why do you ask?" You started feeling loopy from the medicine already and you felt more confident about your thoughts.

"I just wanna know. We can think of kids names together right now. So, let's say we have a boy. What would you like to name him?"
"(Y/N)-chan-"
"Hey, thats a girls name... And its taken! Next!"
"I um..."
"You're right... I'm sorry... I know what you're thinking..." He paused for a while and looked at you. You looked at him then nodded.

"You're thinking, 'but (Y/N)! What if its twins?!' You know ! You're smart. You think about all the possibilities. First things first though. I should nap cause I'm sleepy..." You laid down slowly and as soon as your head hit the pillow, you was out like a light. Tobio sighed in relief but then laughed soon after. He looked at your sleeping form and started to lightly pet your head.

"You're quite the girl, (Y/N)-chan. I'm glad you allowed me to come here. I wouldn't allow myself to do anything else if I had let you be sick and suffer from everything alone. Huh... Sounds dramatic. Guess you're rubbing off on me... Well yeah, you can't hear me so... I'll stop talking to myself." He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

~

You fluttered your eyes open and stared at your cyan painted ceiling. You surprisingly felt way better than before. Still a bit sick but so much more better. The soup and the medicine did more than wonders.

"Hello there. How're you feeling?" You turned your head and saw Tobio sitting besides you. You smiled and sat up.

"Good actually . I feel well rested and all." He smiled and touched your forehead for a fever.

"Im glad ... And you have no fever. Good." You blushed and smiled back.

"Um... While you were sleeping... I was thinking..."
"Hm?" He looked away and tried to find his words.

"Well.... I just..." He verbally froze.

"Tobio-kun?" Oh how he loved how you said his name.

"Iwantyoutobemygirlfriendplease." He said rapidly. You gave a confused look, having to slowly process what his sentence even consisted of. After realizing, you lightly gasped then giggled.

"Yes!" You hugged him tightly and smiled against his shoulder.

"Its about time! I thought I'd have to ask you!" He blushed and hugged back.

"I'm... I'm happy, (Y/N)-chan." You pulled away and scanned his face. He was glowing. You didn't know you could have such an effect on someone.

"Wait... Even after I complained and after you seen me look like I was dying?"
"I enjoyed all of it." He stated with a smile.

"Weirdo." He frowned a bit.

"But! You're my weirdo and ... I couldn't be any more happy about it." He smiled again and held your hands.

"Get better quickly so I can take you out."  You laughed and nodded .

"I'll try my best!"