Happy Birthday, Kuroo !

This took me FOREVER to do. Like all day. I decided to hop back for one of my husbands birthday ;o Enjoy !

January ♡

You loved the cold. It was most definitely your favorite weather to venture out in. Summer was alright but you was almost always indoors when it came around. You would've anticipated going outside this morning if it didn't include attending your new school. Yes that's right. New school meant new faces. You was beyond nervous but was always good when it came to socializing. Your mother raised you to be a sweetheart while your father taught you not to take anyone's bull crap. Pleasantly balanced.

Walking past the gates, you continued to go straight to your class. You was too nervous to look at anyone but you're pretty sure people were looking. Not that you looked weird or anything, just, a girl from another state definitely stuck out. You were the black sheep at the moment.
As you was lost in your nervous and anxious thoughts, you bumped into someone, causing you to fall back on your butt. The girl you bumped into scoffed and just told you to watch where you was going. You saddened and felt your anxiety building up. You didn't even have time to apologize cause she sped walked away. You got up and as you was about to pick your bag up, it was picked up for you. You quickly looked up and saw a tall male with messy black hair, sharp yet curious eyes and an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry for that. Lots of girls around here are kind of... Rude. Not all just most so, please don't mind them. Its mainly the 1st years anyways." You stared at him for a good 3 seconds before blushing and gently taking your bag from him. He chuckled lightly and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Never seen you around before. I mean, not that I actually pay attention but if I had to put money on it, I'd say you're new." As you nodded, you jumped as you heard the bell ring. You became nervous again pulled out a neatly folded piece of paper. You unfolded it and scanned the paper. The tall male went behind you and looked over your shoulder. An amused laugh came out from his throat. You was startled and jumped at his laugh.

"Hey, why are you so skittish. Calm down, alright? Sorry for startling you though. Its just that, you're in my class. You do not look like a 3rd year though. You're pretty short, you know?" You blushed at his comment and placed the paper in your bag.

"May I ask your name?"
"Kuroo. Kuroo Tetsurou. Yours?"
"(L/N), (F/N)."
"Well, pleasure to meet you. Come on. Let's go to class." His smirk was just too much for your body too handle. It sent shivers down your spine.
As he walked away slowly, you were hesitant at first, you don't know why. Maybe from being helped by a handsome guy that just so happens to be in your class? Who knows, but , you followed Kuroo like a little puppy.