7-Sucks To Suck

Check Out The Outfits Book!!!
If you want a Wattpad friend or internet friend I am always here!!
Picture is of Dalton Carpenter played by Jack Gilinsky.

Song of the Chapter: U Smile by Justin Bieber.

Olivia's POV

I throw the controller on the couch again.

"All I do is win, win, win no matter what." I yell while jumping on the couch. I'm pretty sure I heard that song when I was in Denise's room.

"You must have freaking cheated you can't be that good." Dalton said in disbelief. He ran his hand through his quiffed up hair.

"Must suck to suck." I say while sticking my tongue out. Dalton smiled and then shot up from his seat.

"I'm giving you 10 seconds. Run." Dalton says with a smirk on his face.  That's exactly what I did, I ran.

I don't know where I was running but I just ran. I must have ended up in Landon's office but screw it. I'm hiding for my life.

I look around and see a ladder leading to a little loft like thing and I climb up that. I adjust myself so I'm pretty sure you can't see me.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are?" Dalton coaxed when he slammed the door open. It took a lot for me not to giggle. I heard rummaging then the room was silent.

A hand flew over my mouth and I was about to scream.

I reacted like I would if I was alone in the woods. I flipped the person over so their stomachs are on the ground and then I wrench their arm behind their back.

I easily was about to break their arm then I realized it was just Dalton. I breathed out a breath of relief.

"Damn short cakes." Dalton said while dusting himself off.

I huff and put my arms over my chest.

"I am not short. Just everything seems small to you because you are freaking green giant and Shaq's baby." I tell him. As a matter of fact I am 5'8.

"Chill. I'm gonna call you bull pup." Dalton says laughing.

I groan and hit my head on the wall. What's with the Carpenters and nicknames. Good grief.

"Maybe we can go train tomorrow?" Dalton asks hopefully. I nod my head excitedly. He laughs at my eagerness and we head towards Landon's room.

On our way we bump into a wall. AKA Landon.

"Where the fucking hell did you take my mate?" Landon asked in a deadly tone with a firm grip on Dalton's shirt.

"Landon stop!" I yell. There is no need for him to try and interrogate Dalton for not doing anything.

It's like Landon didn't hear me.

"Bro, chill. Me and Bull pup just messed around. And by the way don't fight with her she can nail you on the ground. Tell him B.P." Dalton says looking at me expectantly.

"B.P?" Landon asked in a mad tone. I roll my eyes.

"Come on Landon." I groan while I drag him away from Dalton. I wave at him before I turn down the hallway towards our huge bedroom. The moment the door closes I am bombarded with questions.

"Why does Dalton call you B.P? Where were you all day? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did anyone hurt you. What does B.P stand for? What were you doing with Dalton?" Landon growls the whole thing. I roll my eyes again thinking that if I end up rolling them one more time, they will fall out of socket.

"He calls me that as a joke. I was with Dalton. I'm fine. No one hurt me. Bull Pup. The game room and hide and seek." I tell him while walking to the bed.

I am about to leave the room to go to Denise's to get some night clothes,  seeing how the moon and stars are already out. Landon grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest inhaling my scent.

"Where are you going?" Landon asks.

"I'm going to Denise's for some clothes. Chill.I can go alone." I leave the room because there was no need for discussion. I'm walking over to Denise's and open her door.

I just walk in and grab some clothes then leave.

When I am walking back I feel myself being pushed up against the wall.

And by the smell I can tell it wasn't Landon...

Sorry the chapters short I am on Vacation!!

[Edited x1] W.C: 762

References: DJ Khalid and his song. All rights go to DJ Khalid. I do not own DJ Khalid nor his song so all credits are to him.