29- Focus

OLIVIA IS THE FIRST DANCE ON THE VIDEO AND IS THE MIDDLE DANCER

I got pushed towards the back and changed into my outfit. A strapless sparkly reddish dress with a long side. It's a Latin dress.

I look in the mirror while adjusting my top then I feel Denise yanking on my arm. I run out onto to the platform and start standing up.

Other Luna's and daughters of the Alphas get into position and then the music starts

Imagine Olivia as the first dancer in the video I selected

*skipping dance*

Once I finished I walked to the back where Denise was and Denise threw another dress at me.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"You'll see. Just slip it on then wait for Landon." Denise says winking.

I slip on the grey bohemian dress and let my hair down. I stare in the mirror at myself then I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's Landon's.

I turn around and he pulls me in a hug. He doesn't say anything as he pulls me over to a secluded spot In a garden. Then a soft song comes on out of no where. Landon pulls me close to him as we sway to the beat.

"You looked so beautiful tonight." Landon whispered while gripping my hips. I run my hand through his hair.

"You looked too sexy in your 2 dresses, babygirl. I wanted to rip everyone's eyes out for looking at you more than a Luna or in general." Landon growls grabbing onto me tighter. I whimper as he grips onto my hips a little too tight.

"Baby it's okay. I only looked at you. I'm all yours." I say kissing him. He groans and then he pulls me back into the salon looking room where they have been changing and doing my hair/ make-up.

"Let me braid your hair. You get this look on your face when you want your hair done. Almost like you're uncomfortable but annoyed at the same time." Landon says making me sit on a chair.

I sit down and he starts putting it in a French Braid. I pull out the book Denise made for me of all the party dresses the closet in the salon has. Before I open it I look at Landon.

"Pick out my dress. It's your birthday." I command. He ties off my braid and makes me sit in his lap.

We are going through the book and Landon chooses one.

"I like this one." He says pointing at the black mesh, long sleeve, body con dress.

I walk into the dressing room and Landon is still following me. I grab the dress and go to the dressing room and Landon is still behind me.

"I need to change." I tell him expecting him to get out.

"It's my birthday. I want to stay." He says sitting on one of the chairs. I groan and take off the dress Landon gave me and threw it at his face. He was quick so he got a view.

"What happened to your boobs?!" He yells. I look down and realize I still have the sticky bra on. I giggle and peel part of it off. 

His eyes flash with realization then they darken. He pulls me onto his lap and starts attacking my mark. I am a moaning mess. A few minutes later we hear a knock on the door.

"Come on you horny people. You have a party to get to!" Denise's voice says from outside the door. Landon growls then helps me get into the dress.

Of course before I could leave, he slapped my butt. I squeal and quickly get out of the dressing room.

W.C: 636

Edited x1

References: none that I am aware or intended to put in here.