44-Halloween Bash

Hey guys, So send me some edits, covers or trailers of my book if you want! You'll get featured in my chapter!i also know there is mistakes in this book, but they will be fixed when I am done with the book. I will start editing and proofing the book😊 to make y'all feel better watch the video at the top or on the side!! ITS DADDY COLTON SINGING😍😂

-Cara

(Time jump to the Day Before Halloween; so about 5 days after Olivia had the Heat)

Olivia's POV

I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach.

I stumbled to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I then feel a hand rubbing my back in a soothing way.

"Baby, are you okay?" Landon asks getting a cold cloth and putting it on the back of my neck.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I got up as if nothing happened. I felt just fine after I threw up.

I wash my hands and take a shower. Once I got out of the shower I saw some clothes laying on the counter. I changed into underwear and a bra then put on the joggers and a long sleeve shirt. I then brush my teeth and brush my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Landon, on the phone talking to someone. I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his back.

"Yeah of course. Thank you." Landon say and then hangs up the phone. He then turns around wraps me in a hug. We stand there for a bit until he disrupts the silence.

"We are going to go see the pack doctor." Landon says unwrapping me from the hug.

"Landon, I'm fine." I reply.

"Okay. Please just check for me." Landon says giving me a puppy face.

"Fine!" I groan. He smiles and walks both of us over to the pack doctor.

Once we get seated in a room, I make Landon sit on the table with me.

"Hello, Alpha and Luna. What seems to be the problem?" The doctor says bowing to us in respect.

"Olivia threw up this morning and was just fine after." Landon says holding my hand.

"Okay, now I'm going to ask you a few questions. Is that okay?" He ask. I nod my head.

"Is this the first time you experienced morning sickness?" I nod my head.

"Have you been in heat yet? If so when was that?" He asks writing something down on his clipboard.

"Yeah, 5 days ago." I reply. He nods his head writing more on the clipboard.

"Did you guys have sexual intercourse that day?" He asks looking up at me and Landon. A deep crimson blush rose on my cheeks and I nod my head. Landon squeezes my hand.

"Okay. Well I'm going to ask you too pee in this cup." The doctor he says while grabbing a cup from the cabinet in the room.

I nod my head and go to the bathroom.

*Skipping cup peeing*

I walk out of the bathroom and hand the doctor the cup.