63-Milestones

I'm like going through this rough time right now and I don't really know why. I think I'm just a little under the weather. I'm also having boy troubles. If anyone wants to talk to me or just vent I'm always available. Direct message my instagram: x_super.wolf please!!!😞 there is a picture of me on my instagram story so if u ever wondered what I look like then go check that out!
-Cara

"It's time for us to head back to the house babe." Landon says kissing me. We say our goodbyes and I kiss Kaden before heading out to a red corvette waiting for us. Landon opens the passenger door for me and I slide in. He closes it and goes to the driver side and hops in.

"Lets go home my beautiful wife." He says racing back to the house. When we get there he carries me through the doorway and locks it behind him. He carries me up to the room and have the alone time like he wanted.

==

I woke up the next morning feeling a dull pain in between my legs. Memories from yesterday flood through my head and a smile makes its way onto my lips.

"Are you ready for Hawaii my dear?" Landon asks. Hawaii is a week away and I am really excited. I quickly nod my head and he smiles at me.

"I think maybe we should go retrieve our kid from my mother." Landon says. I nod my head and we get up and get into our clothes. I'm in a maxi dress and Landon is in his joggers and a plain black shirt.

"You ready to go?" Landon ask walking down the stairs. I grab his hand and we get into the corvette and Landon drives to his parents house. We knock on the door and Victoria is standing there with Kaden in her arms.

"You guys are here a little early. Let me go grabs Kaden's stuff." She says grabbing Kaden's bags and handing me Kaden and his bag. After that we went home and lived out the day.

•Time skip to after the Hawaii trip•

"Wow that was a fun trip." I sigh falling onto the bed. Landon agrees and drops our bags on the floor.

"Good thing Denise stayed here with Kaden. I think he was down, staying at other houses and all." I laugh kissing Landon softly on the lips. I walk to Kaden's crib and see him propping himself up on the side of the crib.

"Well hey there baby boy. Did you have fun with Auntie Denise?" I ask. Picking him up and taking him down to the living room where Landon was watching TV. I put Kaden on the floor with all of his toys. I sit down next to Landon, watching Kaden. He is trying to stand up and once he does he glances at Landon and I, then gives us a  playful smile. The smile that says he's up to no good. He puts a shaky step forward and Landon pulls his phone out to take a video.

"Come to momma." I say opening my arms out wide. He giggles and takes another step forward. He let go of the thing he was balancing on. Now he was walking! Kaden is walking! He takes a few more wobbly steps before falling. Landon and I are cheering and I pick Kaden up.

"Your such a big boy!" I squeal, squeezing Kaden tightly in my arms. Landon sends the video out to some people in his family and I bring Kaden to the kitchen to get some dinner. I open up a can of carrot baby food and feed Kaden it. Kaden quickly eats it and I get him a applesauce pouch and let him eat that.

"Now will you look at that, our baby is all grown up." Landon says kissing my neck.

"He is." I agreed, watching Kaden. I then felt a sick feeling in my stomach.

"Landon. I feel sick." I whimper falling in his arms. He put his hand on my head.

"Your sweaty and burning up. Do you feel like puking?" He asks. I nod my head and run to the bathroom. I empty out the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I flush it and I Landon rubs my back.

"Did we wear a condom the night of your wedding?" Landon asks. I shake my head 'no' and Landon smiles at me.

"I think you're pregnant, Olivia! We may be having another baby!" I feel happy but that quickly went away when I puked again.

"I think we have an extra pregnancy test in the cabinet." Landon says going through the bathroom cabinets. He found one and handed it to me. He left the bathroom and I pee'd on the test. I set it on the counter and waited for the lines to show. It felt like hours until the test actually showed the results. I picked up the stick and it said positive!!! I'm having another baby! I let Landon back in the bathroom and he hugged me tightly.

"We are expanding the family." He says kissing me.

I quickly go back down stairs and I pick up Kaden. He's giggling and smiling.

"Mommy and Daddy are having another baby." I said softly kissing Kaden's head. I know he probably doesn't understand me but he should
know at least.

"Baby!" Kaden's voice squeaks. Clapping his hands.

Kaden said his first word! Kaden said his first word! Oh my gosh. I turn slowly around to see Landon standing with his mouth open staring at Kaden.

"He said his first word." Landon says with a smile.

"Baby! He said baby!" I said.

"Baby. Baby. Baby." Kaden keeps repeating. It's adorable. I carry him up to his bed and he falls asleep. I slowly go to my room and Landon is waiting for me. I accept his open arms and fall asleep in his arms.

Edited x1
References: none that I intend or know of.
W.C:1018