54-Strip it down

The song is used it the chapter. It is Strip It Down by Luke Bryan. Above is a picture of Landon.

I woke up to the sound of something hitting the floor. I panic because Landon wasn't in bed and someone might be here. I place a hand over the baby and I sit straight up to look around.

Landon's head popped up from the side and groaned. I laughed at his expression. He fell off the bed.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom to start a bath. I want to use a bath bomb. I go grab the only bathbomb left that hasn't been moved to Landon and Mines house. The packaging said "LUSH 'the experimenter'. I popped it in the bathtub and it was so cool. All the colors were amazing.

"Landon I'm getting in the bath!" I shout. I strip my clothes and get into the bathtub.

Landon throws the door open and speedily strips and makes me move so he can be behind me. He then pulls me close to him and rests his hands on our baby. 

Landon then grabs some purple shampoo and starts scrubbing my hair. He paused for a second then a song is playing throughout the speakers in the bathroom.

"Let it fade to black."

Landon is softly singing along with it and he runs his fingers down my blonde hair.

"Let me run my fingers down your back."

He scoots me down a bit so my hair is in the water.

"Lets whisper, don't talk."

He gets all the soap out of my hair and pulls me back up.

"Baby leave my T-shirt in the hall."

I move so I'm straddling him. Well it was kinda hard because my baby bump made it difficult to be pressed against him.

"Like a needle finds a groove."

Landon laces his hands behind my lower back. I reach behind him and grab his Axe shower hair gel, and scrub his hair.

"Baby, we will remember what to do."

He smiles at me and kisses my lips. I grab the movable bathtub head that sprays water and rinse Landon's hair.

"To drown out every distraction."

Landon stands up with me and we wash our bodies.

"It's time to make it happen."

He takes his time going over my baby bump.

"Strip it down, strip it down."

We sit back down in the water to let the soap rinse off.

"Back to you and me like it used to be."

He grabbed me and put me in a position where I was straddling him.

"When it was old back road with an old school beat."

He kisses down to his mark and scrapes his canines over it.

"Cowboy boots by your little bare feet."

Then there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Let it out. Tell me-"

The music shuts off and pulls me underneath him. He growls and his canines are out. There is another knock at the door. He narrows his eyes but doesn't say a word.