61-Its show time

Hello my friends. I'm sorry for not updating frequently. My birthday was a yesterday and in the last 3 weeks two people I cared about died. I'm doing great now!! I just had to gather myself. I'm back though!!!

-Cara

*the day of the wedding*

I rolled over in Landons old rooms' bed. Denise is strict about the whole "can't see the bride the day of the wedding, until it's time for the ceremony." She had me come in here last night and I cant sleep. It's really hard to sleep without having my mate.

I have been tossing and turning for hours until I got up and walked to his dresser. The dresser only contained a few shirts but it will do. I grabbed one and took off my clothes. I slipped on Landon's shirt and his scent calmed my racing mind. I check on Kaden's crib that I had moved right next to my bed, and then fall asleep.

*morning time*

"Come on Olivia! It's time to get ready. I let you sleep in but it's time!!" Denise squeals getting me out of bed. I rip her out of my arm and quickly go back to Kaden's crib and see him not in there.

"Where is my baby!!" I panic.

"It's okay. Mom has him. She wanted to spend time with him." She says, calming me down.

She then takes me to her room where a bunch of people are, waiting to help get me ready for my wedding. I slip into a bubble bath and they get to work.

"Holy shit Denise. I didn't need this much help!" I exclaim, trying not to move as someone tweezes my eyes brows. She shrugs and someone starts shaving my leg.

"I can do this myself. I may have just learned how to do it but I can do it myself." I say wanting to grab the razor from the girl.

"We don't need any cuts on your leg for the wedding." Denise says. The bathroom is hectic. Someone is washing my hair, scrubbing my body, shaving my legs, doing stuff to my face, trimming my nails, and stuff like that. In a few minutes they are done and leave the bathroom. I slump back onto the bath and sigh. I wasn't even moving and that took a lot out of me. I didn't even have time to relax before I was pulled out of the bathtub to dry off. I wrapped the towel around myself as this hairdresser starts blow drying my blonde hair. This lady comes out and starts doing my make up and I just sit there like a freaking Barbie doll. They finished up quickly and Denise leaves me to change into a nude bra and panty set.

I sit down in the chair in the bathroom and set my hands in my hairsprayed hair and sigh. I'm scared. I'm scared for no reason. What if something goes wrong? What if one of "Leo's" people are there? What is Kaden is a target? Am I over reacting? I quickly stand up and walk out because I should be happy. I'm getting married to my true love/best friend/my sons dad/ my mate. I'm going to be as damn happy as I can be.

Blair is in the room with us and on FaceTime with someone. Blair looks up at me and turns the phone to us. Phoenix has a pained smile on her face.

"Hey Phoenix! Where are you?" I ask her taking the phone from Blair.

"I'm recovering from the flu and I'm about to go into heat. Bryce is there though! I'm so sorry! I wish I was there!" She says with watering eyes.

"I hope you feel better! It's okay! Your health before anything." I say, giving the phone back to Blair. All of my bridesmaids come through the door and hug me tightly. In comes Luna Rebecca, Mallory, Bella, Harmony, and Then Emma (Noah's mate).

They all get in their red dresses. Including Blair and Denise.(in outfits and descriptions book) I then get in my wedding dress.

"It's a present from Landon." Denise says handing me a white box with a red bow. All the girls crowd around me to see what's inside. It's a pair of red heels, a small heart shaped necklace, and diamond earrings. Everyone "Aww's" and I put them on.

"Its show time." Victoria says when she peaked her head through the door. She hands me Kaden and he looks absolutely adorable. He is in a black overall onesie. He's smiling at me with this adorable look.

We all walk out to the doors before you get to the garden. All the guests are sitting alongside the isle. I see Landon standing at the podium taking to the Pastor.

All the bridesmaids start walking in with the groomsmen. Then it got to the flower girl. Carlie. She smiled at me then started putting roses on the ground. Victoria grabbed Kaden from me and found her seat in the front. Noah linked his arm with mine and we waited for the music to start playing. Everyone stood up and turned around towards the door where I was at. Noah and I started walking down the isle and the moment my eyes connected with Landon it felt like it was just me and him.

He smiled at me and he looked like he wanted to cry. "I love you." He mouthed.

I felt my eyes sting and once Noah reached where Landon was he shook his hand and lifted my veil.

"Love you sissy." He said kissing my forehead. I walked up to Landon and we held both our hands.

"We gather here today to unite these two people in marriage." The pastor starts. I kinda zone out until Landon squeezes my hand.

"Do you, Olivia Blake Carson, take, Landon Knox Carpenter, as your wedded Husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until Death do you part?" He asks looking up from his book.

I look directly in Landon's eyes and say, "I do." He smiles at me.

"The couple has vows they would like to recite before the rings." The pastor says.

Landon takes a paper out of his pocket and he unfolds it.

"Olivia Blake Carson. You are my other half. I cannot imagine spending a day of my life without you in it. You have birthed our beautiful son, Kaden Apollo Carpenter. In the beginning you couldn't even stand being in the same room with me. Let alone let me even touch your hand. It took a lot of work and I admire you for loving a stubborn idiot like me. You are the strongest, most beautiful, amazing girl I have every met. You can take down my Beta and my brother but still look like a model with that cute smile of yours. You put up with every side of me. My alpha side, my jealous side, the sad side and my cocky side. I mean this with every ounce of my heart. I love you Olivia." Landon says. He smiles at me and it looks like he is going to cry. I feel my eyes sting. Beta River takes his paper from him and folds it into his pocket. I quickly wipe my eyes and grab my paper form Blair.

"Landon Knox Carpenter. It amazes me how far we have come since we met. I didn't want to like you but I did. As much as I denied it, I really did. You put up with me and you stuck by me. You make me a way better person. We have had many bumps in the road that led to this. From Leo, to Baby Alex, to me making the pillow wall. I don't know how I would make it through my life without you. When I was kidnapped you never stopped looking for me and never ever gave up. I may have scars from that day but you remind me how beautiful I am with them. We have the most wonderful child together and I have a family that I haven't had for a while. Thank you Landon. I love you." I say with my voice breaking.

"May the ring boy and girl bring us the rings?" The pastor asks. Carlie and this other little boy stop at our sides with the rings and we pick them up and put them on our fingers.

"By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Landon doesn't wait and plants a kiss on me.

I can't believe it. I'm now Olivia Carpenter.

Edited x1
References: none that I intended to have or know of.
W.C:1484