The One part 6

I took a moment to look at his apparel and noticed how handsome he looked in the police navy blue. What can I say some women love a man in uniform (not Sydney though she looked as of she wished she was somewhere else).

"THEA! You made it!", and with that he was running to me and I felt a gently nudge to my back making me move forward. If not for that push I probably wouldn't have moved from my spot, I was too taken with Jamie amd just how damn attractive he looked.

I mean he truly took my breath away and his excitement could be felt across the room he was so elated. I couldn't blame him though, his childhood dream was coming true.

I walked briskly in his direction, a huge smile on my face, and I was soon swept up into strong arms. He picked me up and swirled me around. To other people we would have looked like a happy couple reuniting with how tight we held each other and the happiness that poured from us.

He gently set me dow and framed my small face in his big hands. "I didn't think you would be here! What about your tests?" "Jamie those tests were before I left. I told you that hoping I could surprise you. Hopefully I didn't make you too upset. If I did, I am truly sorry." A playful twinkle entered his eyes and he playfully said,"You know it's not nice to mislead someone The."

I just playfully nudged him causing his hands to fall from my face and I held him at arm's length. "Let me look at you! I am so proud of you Jamison Michael Reagan. And I am so damn happy for you. Are you excited!"

"Hell yeah I am Thea. It finally happened. Everything is how it should be."
Except I think I have the wrong girl for me by my side. He thought sadly.

I felt a pang through my heart but put it aside. "Oh before I forget, I made you something with the help pf a colleague. It's not much but I hope you like it.", I said and handed him the sky blue bag.

He smiled brightly, telling me I shouldn't have and opened it. He pulled out the shirt and you would have thought they were the keys to a Lamborghini with how big his grin got. "What cha got there little bro?", Danny asked, everyone crowding around us to congratulate the youngest Reagan.

He pulled the out for everyone to see a mavy blue shirt with NYPD printed on the front with the police badge on the back in white. "It's perfect. Thank you so much The."

"You do know they give you official NYPD shirts once you settle into your precinct right?", Sydney commented.

"Yes I know that Syd but it's the thought that counts sweetie.", Jamie replied causing happiness to flutter in my heart at him defending me but then jealousy and disgust at the pet name.

Before it could get any more awkward, Frank came over and I let everyone congratulate Jamie and moved out of the way to watch.

I pulled away shortly after when Sydney threw herself at Jamie and pressed a way too inappropriate kiss for public, on Jamie's lips which he returned.

I couldn't watch so I turned away and looked around me. Soon we were all talking about where to go for dinner and then headed to Jamie's favorite restraunt, which just happened to be mine also. Dinner was filled with joy and happiness and soon everyone split to go their own ways with me promising to give the kids their surprise tomorrow at dinner. I went home to the Reagan's and went to bed.

What two updates in one day?! Crazy XD Song for this chapter is 'Happily' by One Direction. I'm not a big fan of them I just like some of their songs. And I feel like this is how Thea feels towards Sydney just instead of being a guy's P.O.V it's a girl's.