Rebel Queen

•Picture above is of Diana. (If you only see the cover page then tap it and slide it over)•

I sat at the bar drinking my dirty martini. My skin prickled with anticipation as I stared at the country bar that had few people dancing and plenty of other sitting around drinking and enjoying life. If only I could relax and do that for once.

Suddenly a human male sat next to me handing me a small rectangular package about 2 inches thick. I took it and slipped it into my purse.

I got up and stretched my legs, I walked into the singular female bathroom and locked the door. I stared at the girl in the mirror. She had long brown hair that had been put up into a pony tail, a red crop top, and tight grey leggings that covered her thick thighs.

The brown color faded from her eyes and a translucent blue too their place. Now, that girl is me.

Witches like me were hunted down, sold, abused, and killed. After the died between Vampireds and Werewolves met a boiling point, the Descent began.

The two equally powerful races of course found themselves in the spotlight of humans during the war, where they foolishly decided to step in and attempt to make all supernatural beings extinct.

Of course they weren't powerful enough to take on the Weres and the Vamps so after 11 long years of fighting a peace treaty was made between the three races. A treaty that left the witches out.

No one knows why all three species turned their hatred on witches. Maybe because witches were te closest thing werewolves and vampires could get to humans, and to the humans, witches were the closest thing to supernatural that they could mess with.

A flashback in slow motion began to play behind my eyes and in my mind

I sat in a stone covered room with 6 other people. 6 other people who were turning 18 on this day. Same as me.

Chills went down my back as I prayed that I wasn't a witch. I knew what the vampires did to them. They sold them off to be servents or personal blood banks to them. But the werewolves are even worse. They buy us and on the full moon they hunt us. The time before the hunt they lavish is with good food and a wonderful place to rest your head but it's all just to get you fattened and comfortable.

On the night of the full moon they take you to the middle of the forest and let you free. That's when the chase begins. They change into their wolves, hunt you down, and eat you alive.

Me and the other people were sitting in this room for hours, no one talking because the fear was too great.

All of a sudden s feel as though a barrier was broken in my mind and a rush of peer flowed through my viens. And what gave me away to the guards is that my eyes changed into a translucent blue for the first time, signaling that I was a witch.

Malicious content filled their faces as they began to advance towards me. All witches recieve their Ability when they turn 18 and unfortunately I had just received mine.

"No!" I yelled covering my face as one went to grab me. A flip was switched in my mind and all was silent. I sat there for a few moments but nothing happened. I sat down my trembling hands and looked up. Everything was paused. Nobody was moving.

The other 6 people held faces or remorse and relief that it wasn't them. Fucking cowards. I looked up at the guard my nerve endings tingled and I just knew this buff man was a werewolf.

I held my hand high and smacked it straight down onto his face, with a loud smack! His face moved about an inch to the side but his face stayed frozen.

I smirked an gave him many more hard smacks on each cheek until my hands were burning and stinging. I stood up and looked at the one that had been reaching for me.

Oh I got something for you, I thought to myself.

I kicked as hard as I could between his legs several times.

I walked towards the door that they had been guarding. I opened it and left it open a crack. I paused outside the door and sat there concentrating on using the flip in my mind to start time again.

"Oh shit!" Said the guard I continuously slapped. He fell back on his ass putting both hands on his reddening cheeks as he growled and snarled out curses.

The guard who was reaching for me fell over the spot I had previously been sitting. He let out a loud girly scream and held his balls tightly to stop the pain.

I giggled a bit watching them suffer.

"Where did that fucking bitch go?!" Growled out the one I slapped. "Find her!" The one cupping his family jewels yelled. My eyes widened.

Time to go. I thought as I began running.

I shook the memory away and smiled softly. It had been three years since I've been on the run. I had found out so much about witches and powers and myself included.

I learned how to glamour myself so I could make my eyes brown but unfortunate when I feel really strong emotions they tend to turn back to their natural turquoise blue color.

I also found out that my Ability is the strongest ability there is. The Ability to stop time.

At first I thought well that isn't shit but when you think about it. It is. To be able to stop time can be very deadly. I could stop time and slit everyone's throat in this building without even being caught on camera.

Of course I'd never do anything like that but still. These past 3 years if been bouncing from place to place, wrong different Ids and money from Rebels, those who were against purging the witch species.

In the underground I was a bit of a super star. I was the witch who lasted longer than anyone else, when being tracked down by the Vampire King and the Werewolf King.

I ripped open the packet and counted 7000 dollars. Enough to buy a car and gas and leave to New York. The place that was infested with the werewolves and vampires. New York is where both Kings resided. So who would expect me to be there? It was risky but I had no other choice.

My skin vibrated as I willed the glamour back into place. I walked back out to see a line of women looked at me in suspicion. Shit I didn't flush the toilet to make it seemed as if I used the bathroom.

I walked back to where the rebel was who had slipped me the money."Thank you," I murmered. " I'll be arriving in New York sometime tomorrow. Tell the others to be ready to escort me to my new home." I said smiling at him as if we were having a conversation.

He smirked and leaned close, kissing me in my cheek. "Anything for you, my Queen."

I almost forgot to mention. The underground rebels had deemed me as the Queen of Witches.