Coming Through

Just wanted to say I love you all for all the encouragement ❤️❤️ AND HOLY SHIT NUMBER 27 IN KINGS CATEGORY, I AM SHOOKETH ! Lord I need to start updating more lol, I proooomise to get better y'all 😩😩

Tick tock, tick tock.

I narrowed my eyes.

Tick tock, tick tock.

Naoko ground his teeth as Lucas snarled viciously.

Tick tock, tick tock.

"Now." I demanded harshly, never breaking eye contact.

A moment of silence passed before Lucas slammed his hand down with dangerous growl. He sat there for a minute before his hand slowly creeped towards the phone on his desk. He picked the phone up to his ear and said the two words that made me want to cry out.

"Release them."

A huge smile broke out across my face as I watched him glare into space. "But sir-"

"I SAID TO FUCKING RELEASE THEM!" Lucas roared making me wince, but nothing could keep my smile from dissipating. Lucas slammed the phone down and leaned over, holding his jaw as if he couldn't believe what he had just done.

I squealed and launched myself over the desk and into his lap. I grabbed his face and showered kisses all over it while he growled in appreciation as his female fawned over him.

I caught his lips and kissed him tenderly. A kiss filled with gratitude and love.

Before it could get too serious I pulled away, his face softened as I caressed his check. I gave him another small peck before turning in his lap to look at Naoko, who sat to the right of us on top of the desk.

I cocked on eyebrow expectantly as he stared hard into my eyes. Lucas gripped my hips tighter and growled at him. "I had to do it and now it is your turn." He sneered.

Naoko hissed at him before standing straight and taking his phone out of his pocket. "At least I didn't go down first like a whipped pussy." Naoko muttered dialing and number and putting the phone up to his ear.

A growl ripped from Lucas's chest that I slowly calmed down by rubbing soothing circles on his chest while my other hand played in his hair. He leaned his head back relaxing, purring in approval. Happiness bloomed inside of me at the sight.

"Release the damn witches."

I heard bickering on the other end that was quickly shut off by Naoko's hiss. "I gave you a fucking order, follow it or I'll rip your head off and have someone else do your fucking job." His snarled before hanging the phone up.

He turned to look at me, eyes blazing. "Are you happy now?" He snarled. I beamed at him.

"Very."

Silence filled the room as we all sat, wondering what was going on beyond those doors. Part of me wanted to jump up and see as my people were being released but I knew I had more work to do before I could celebrate. I knew that the agency would take care of as many witches as possible but there was no way we could get them all set up in suitable homes.

Even if we did find a way, there would be no jobs, no money, and no equality in the eyes of the people. Things were not yet at a balance.

I eyes my men, wondering just what I had to do to get what I wanted. Or if maybe it was too soon to convince them for another big step.

I quickly got my phone out and called Scar while my men watched me. "I'm kinda swamped right now Diana, what do you need?" His gruff voice carried over.