Asian Puns

"Nope. Uh uh. Not gonna happen." Naoko said shaking his head. Lucas just stood there with a brooding look on his face. I narrowed my eyes at the both of them.

"It's over. You two have tortured my people for long enough. As the Queen-"

"Queen?" Naoko snorted, interrupting me. "And what deems you as the Queen?" I scowled at his mockery.

"Seeing as it took both you and teen wolf over there to find me, I'd say I'm the superior of my people." I said bristling.

"Those things will never be free. They are disgusting vile creatures that aren't worthy to be treated as anything." Naoko seethed.

Each word was like a dagger to my heart. It hurt that he not only thought about my people that way... But me also.

"So is that what you think of me?" I whisper slightly.

Naoko opened his mouth and quickly closed it. A flash of regret and hurt passed on his face.

"This meeting is going no where. I don't know why I thought meeting you two would change anything. I'm leaving now." I mumbled as I began to walk to the trees ready to leave the state.

"Wait." Lucas said after being silent all this time. I stopped and Naoko and I looked at him expectantly.

"We will do it-"

"The hell we will!" Naoko shouted.

"You have a really bad habit of interruption people don't you?" I questioned. Naoko growled at me and I smirked.

Lucas turned to Naoko with a look of fury. "You might be willing to lose your Beloved but I refuse to lose my Mate. I've waited damn near 2 centuries for her. I don't give a damn what she is, she's mine."

My heart thumped in my chest and I nearly swooned at his words. Now I'm a pretty independent person but a sense of pride and love filled me as he called me his. He wants me, I thought dreamily to myself.

Naoko shut up after that.

"As I was saying, we will do it-"

I mentally fist pumped and started humping the air

"But your people will only be fully free when you are marked, mated, and pregnant with out children."

I looked at him as if he had lost his marbles. "Are you fucking crazy?! I have to have your children just to get the freedom my people should already have?! What the fuck?! You have me prancing around here, screaming let my people go like FUCKING Moses just to be told I have to have little HasleHolf and Jackie Chan children! What the fuck?!"

I was screaming on the top of my lungs in outrage. My chest was heaving by the time I'm done.

"I need time to think." I say quietly. My mind was a jumbling mess and a good nights ready would do me some good.

Both the men nodded but seemed as if they didn't want me out of their sights. I nodded my head in goodbye, although my body urged me to get closer to them.

A hand clasped mine and I looked up in surprise to see Naoko. "Let us walk you to you home at least. Please."

"I'm not comfortable with you two knowing where I stay. Plus I drove here." I said after a moment of getting lost into Naoko's eyes.

Lucas snorted. "You think we don't already know, lover?" I rolled my eyes at them.

They both took each of my hands as we began to walk back.

"I know this type of relationship will be hard but... Please don't give up on me yet." Naoko whispered in me war softly. My heart clenched and I squeezed his hand and gave him a small smile.

I felt awful. These two men single handedly caused the downfall in the witch race. They killed millions of my people. Hell they even planned to kill me.

And here I am canoodling with them.

Well it is for the betterment of all witches... And they are made by the Goddess for me.

I smiled and nodded, content with my reasoning. This is all for my people. The peace treaty.

Liar. A voice whispered in the back of my head.

"You came here in a car right?" Asked Lucas as we entered the parking lot. I nodded again.

"Surprised you didn't come here on a broom stick." Naoko muttered as Lucas hit him in the shoulder. Naoko gave him a warning growl and shot me a sheepish smile.

"Coming from someone whose been walking around with their eyes shut the whole night." I bit out.

"You know what, I happen to like my Asian-ness and-"

"And I don't care. Have a good night boys, you'll be hearing from me soon." I said slipping into my car.

I started the engine and drove to my home halfway across town. And traffic was a bitch this time so it took me about an hour.

I unlocked my door only to see a dozen roses on my end table by the door. I rolle my eyes knowing those two boys had something to do with it.

I quickly found a vase and filled it with water, I placed the roses in them and put them on the middle of my dinning room table. I stared at them and smiled softly.

Never has a guy brought me flowers before. In fact, I ha never really had boys show an interest. The human race was wiped out so bad that instead o having a normal 20-26 kids in your class we only had about 10, 15 if it was a good year.

I clamoured up the stairs exhaustedly. I undressed and put on a long white shirt over my underclothing.

Never in my life have I wanted more than to be in the embrace of two men. Let alone the two men that had ruined my life and so many others.

I had no clue hat I was going to do. But I knew that whatever I chose would be for my people. I vowed to myself long ago that my people will always be put before my own selfish needs.

Now how do I explain that I am soon going to be marrying both the Kings to my people?

Hey everyone!! I know you don't hear from me often and I'm so sorry!! I didn't expect this book to get like immediate attention but since it did I, of course, make more and more chapters to please you all.

So I decided to do a challenge for you all.

For another chapter I am going to need 5 VOTES and 3 COMMENTS!!

You'll hear from me soon after the channel is completed!!

Enjoy and don't forget about my other stories !! 😝😘❤️

XOXO~ DeAngelisa Davis