Bestfriends

I smiled brightly as I exited the nail salon. I had decided to paint the false nails a sky blue color.

"Mine are better than yours." A voice whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened. This bitch...

"Dominque!" I squealed and hugged the hell out of my Bestfriend of 2 years. I know it didn't seem like too long but the bond we had together was just crazy.

"Hold up. Let me see your nails." I said letting her go and holding her hand. She had nude color nails on her petit hands. "Whatever heifer." I mumbled flopping her hand down.

She laughed and nudged me, "Come on, I'm hungry."

She grabbed my hand and began pulling me to the food court.

My bestfriend Dominque and I, met through the Resistence. She was one of the few witches that managed to escape and stay safe. Her Ability almost rivaled with mine... Almost. She had the Ability to read people's minds and telekinesis.

Dominique was African American, with her hand pulled up into a bun. She had a tight tank top and skinny jeans on.
Which she was rocking at the moment. She had a skinny face ad a straight nose. My bestfriend was breathtaking.

"You know, we're almost matching

"You know, we're almost matching." She said as we scanned through the variety of restraints at the food court.

I looked down at my jean shorts and tank top.

"That's because we have that twin mind linking thing

"That's because we have that twin mind linking thing." I replied as we got in line for chick-fill-a.

"That's only for twins Diana." She said giving me a "really bitch" face.

"Ok... So?" We both laughed and began to stare intensely at the menu board.

"So what are you getting?" I asked after a moment of eyeing the chicken sandwich.

"Umm, I don't know, what are you getting?" I narrowed my eyes and slowly faced her.

"Really bitch?" I said.