Round 2

His hot, wet mouth slanted over mine as our tongues flitted against each other.

His huge hands cupped my ass and squeezed them hard making me gasp and rub myself against his jean encased crotch.

His skin against mine caused fire to corse through my veins and my core to drop steadily. Lucas ripped his lips from mine and trailed his lips lightly up my face. "Your mine." He growled viciously, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"Yes." I moaned grabbing onto his broad shoulders. I heard another growl and then a few rips of his jeans. Suddenly his hot, hard flesh was against me. Rubbing fast and hard against my clit.

"Ugghhhhh, please, please, please." I nearly screamed. Lucas placed my back against the door, going even faster, even harder.

Lucas but my lip and sucked on it. "Your so wet, love. Do you want me?" He purred in my ear, slowing his thrusts. I groaned deep in my throat.

"Stop playing with me, and fuck me." I gritted out, trying to get him to go faster.

Lucas chuckled. "Not yet, love... But for now."

His hips surged forward and he began thrusting his dick against my core yet again.

Lucas kissed me, down my jaw, to my neck. He licked a special spot on the right side of my neck before latching on and sucking deeply. Pleasure bloomed through my whole body and I yet again squirted my juices, but this time, all over Lucas's hard cock.

Lucas let out a loud roar against my neck as I felt spurts of his cum shoot up at the bottom on my breast and my stomach.

I slumped on Lucas's chest as he carried me and layed me down in the couch. My joints and bones felt numb and my core felt like it was oozing throbbing lava.

Lucas disappeared and came back with a wet wash cloth, cleaning both me and himself.

He returned with a thick cover and layed beside me on the couch. His thick banded arms wrapped around me and kept me warm. I was nearing sleep before a thought occurred to me.

"Where's Naoko?" I asked.

Lucas growled lowly, "That bastard knew better to stay knowing what he did." Lucas trailed his nose up and down my temple, breathing deeply.

"What did he do?" I asked. I snuggled deeper into Lucas's arms. I just can't get over the fact that being in his arms felt amazing. It felt so... right.

"He knew damn well, I was coming to see you. He should have waited his turn."

I giggled, seeing as I didn't have the energy to laugh. "Your so ... selfish." I mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

"When it comes to you, I'll always be selfish."

And that was the last thing I heard before gently falling away to the darkness.

💤💗💤💗💤💗💤💗💤💗💤💗💤💗

This was a super short chapter but writers block is a very infectious disease 🙄🙄 forgive me !!

Anywho, don't forget to VOTE, FOLLOW, and read my other books lol 😂😂