Nails

Soooo that challenge took forevvvver!! But I want to give a special thanks to TheLoudMouse who really just killed the challenge lol.

Thanks to everyone whose reading, VOTING (lol don't forget to do that), and FOLLOWING...

💖🐻💖🐻💖🐻💖🐻💖🐻💖🐻💖

"So your telling us, that your going to marry the kings, fuck them, and have little babies running around. Then poof all the witches are free." Scar, the leader of the Rebels said skeptically.

"Yup." I said nervously shifting in my chair.

"And pray tell, why in the hell would they pick the queen of witches as both of their brides?" Emanuel, Scar's brother who was also Scar's second in command.

I twiddled my fingers and stared at them. Scar was a big man with bulging muscles. He was hot in a marine, hardened type of way.

He still has nothing on our Lucas.

I mentally slapped my inner self that said that.

Nobody knew exactly how he got his name. His face was clear from scars and almost every other body part that I had seen exposed. He was a good man although very tough to get to know. He doesn't really care much for personal issues or anything like that.

My gaze slide to Emanuel. I honestly didn't know how he would take the news. He and I had a very difficult past. We were going to get married once upon a time. Until my heart got shattered and kicked down 7 flights of stairs.

His build was similar to his brother although he seemed a bit more on the softer side.

I knew he still had love for me. He admitted time after time that he'd never give up. But I had and that's something he hadn't quite taken in yet.

"So... I'm Naoko's Beloved and Lucas's Mate."

They stared at me and I saw two totally different facial expressions begin to show on they're faces. Scar began to smile and laugh, which is something I've never seen him do. While Manni's face showed horror and outrage.

"What the fuck is so funny Scar?" Manni spit out, glaring at his older brother.

"Well. The war is soon to be over. Their soulmate is a witch. And not just any witch but the Queen. The most powerful witch around that is sworn to put her people before herself. Do you really think she's going to let them continue in this killing spree? Then knowing how strong their bond is, they will be like whipped little children following her around."

Scar smirked and nodded at me while Manni still sat there, looking pissed. "You and I both know there are those who don't give a flying fuck about the bonds that they share with their soulmates."

Scar narrowed his eyes at his brother. "Like you?"

Manni's back slammed straight while a growl ripped through his teeth. My eyes shot between both of them. What the hell were they talking about? Both Manni and Scar were werewolves but very dedicated to this cause. Especially Scar.

Manni told me long ago that Scar's mate had been a witch. Both Scar and his mate were tortured. Eventually his mate was killed right in front of him. Manni brought up the idea of Scar having a second chance mate and I remember cringing. That poor girl was going to have to go through hell and back with scar. (Hmm... That would prolly make a nice sequel huh?)

"So... This is getting a little off topic..." I said, picking at my nails. It's really time for me to get a refill on them.

Manni, whose grip had tightened on the chair, released it and got up. "I already know this end result will be with you ending up with them. But when this whole plan goes up in flames, don't worry. Because some of us, actually know how those beast work. I'm surprised you haven't learned by now judging what they put your mate through." And with that he up and left.

Scar's face shuttered down and I mentally cursed Manni out.

"So... The plan." I said after a few minutes.

"Right, tell me what else happened." Scare replied in a monotone voice. His face was wiped blank from his brothers statement.

"They basically just promised that once I'm mated, marked, and pregnant they would basically end the war and give witches back their independence. That's about it." I replied, nearly cringing at how blunt the statement was.

Scar's eyes snapped to mine, "Are you really sure you ready for that?"

I sighed. No I really wasn't but a Queen will do anything for her people. "If it's what I have to do to set the witches free, then that's what I'll do. They can have me, my body, and my..."

"Ovaries?" Scar helped.

I sent him a small smile, "Yeah, and my ovaries. But as my Beloved and Mate, they will have to earn my love. And I have the feeling it's going to drive them over the edge when they find that out."

Scar nodded. "What if Manni was right? What if they aren't really going to set the witches free?" I asked.

"Well you didn't get the queen position by sitting on your ass. You can handle yourself. Just come back to base and we're just going to have to start from square 1 all over again." Scar said standing.

I sighed and stood up. Scar gave me a firm handshake before leaving out of my house.

I watched out the window as he got in a black car and sped off. I sighed and sat on the couch. Maybe I should go get my nails done.

Just then the door bell rang and I stood up and stretched. "Did you one of you guys forget some- Naoko? Lucas?"

I opened the door wide to see my two tall kings standing next to each other. Or should I say my two pissed off kings standing next to each other.

Lucas grabbed me by my shoulders as shoved his head into my neck. His tongue slipped out and began to caress my pulse under my skin. I gasped and my knees buckled underneath me. Desire swirled down my stomach to my girlie parts.

Naoko walked around us and began to search my house while Lucas continued to make me soil yet another pair of panties.

Naoko came back and snatched me from Lucas and his hot mouth. Just to shove his head on the other side of my neck. He began to suckle and lash his tongue against the tender skin.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him even closer. A second pair of thick arms wrapped around my stomach, a hard body pressed against mine.

I whimpered as I felt Lucas rub his very thick, and very long member into my ass. Meanwhile Naoko began to grind against my front.

"So tell me lover. Who were those men we saw leaving your house?" Lucas growled in my ear.

Oh shit.

I can't tell them 'oh the leaders to the resistance.' Who knows what they would do.

Shit think fast Diana.

"Jahova's witnesses." I said after a moment.

Naoko unlatch end himself from my neck and looked me in the eyes. "Really? He said with a look of bewilderment.

"Yup." I said as I untangled myself from them.

"So if you guys please don't mind, I would like you to leave. I need to get my nails done."