Title: Bonds of a genuine friendship (A Josh Hutcherson love story)

Hey guys its me Shakile 18 i'm writing a new story which is a Josh Hutcherson love story its call bonds of a genuine friendship so I hope you like it and please vote, likes, comments or suggestions too to all my fans, readers and even writers who will read this story too thanks in advance,NOTE: I didn't proofread or edit this story yet so you will find grammatical mistakes and errors along in the chapters, you have been warned..

Love ya!!@shakile18. This was written December 17th, 2011: simple_beauty: A.L.Jarrett. that's my real initials BTW.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi I'm Koretta Desilva I'm eighteen years old I've got long black hair and green/hazel eyes I'm 5ft 5inches tall and slim I don't have much friends only one which is my bffl Josh Hutcherson Josh and I have known each other since we were three years old I know everything about him and he know's everything about me we tell each other everything and he is the only one who really understands me at times and he only live next door me , when I was nine I was diagnosed with Epilepsy fits , I had three friends Mkyeala, Nolene and Theresa one day at school I had a seizure of my epilepsy fits and I guess they saw me during the seizure and they just dropped me like a hot potato but who cares I couldn't careless at least Josh is still here, even though sometimes he's extremely busy because he got to go shoot his movies and do interviews and other stuff but he's always there for me never too busy for me yet ...

And he's got his girlfriend too. And right now I'm sitting in a limo beside Josh and his dad Chris and his mom Michelle too coming from Josh's uncle wedding where he was the best man, his girlfriend, and her family are in their own car coming and Josh was sleeping but I only realized he looks so peaceful and sweet awe. 'Koretta are you ok ?" Michelle ask with concern on her face. 'yes I'm fine thank you" I reply, but soon the limo came to a stop I guess it was my stop so I open the limo door and got out thanking Michelle and Chris. but I didn't wake Josh "Michelle when Josh wake please tell him that I'll come check him later OK," I told her " yes we will tell him, Michelle and Chris, both answer and thanks for a great time today and bye I told them as I closed the limo door and walk up to my front door.

I rang the doorbell and my mom opened it I walk inside my house and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek " hi mom" I greeted her with a cheerily smile...

likes!comments!votes thank you for reading this chapter.....