Chapter 8 Josh's and Koretta's date

chapter 8 

/Josh/

"Koretta "Koretta" i shouted  her name again and still no answer   i started  to  panic and soon tears started  trickling  down my face  until i call  her name one more  time but this time between sobs "Kor-

et-ta" please  answer me i can't lose you too now  cause i broke up with Kayla lastnight " and if i loose you now  your death  would send me to a early grave  and as i said lastnight when i was here i would be lost if i lost you " i said

just then  she moved her head  "Josh you won't  loose me" Koretta  said  in a very  sleepy voice she held my chin with her two fingers so in that way i would be looking  her in the eyes "Josh were you crying?" she ask "yes i was but not enough to bring you back though " i said " well i thought it was enough  to make  god feel  sympathy and sorry for you to send me back down  to earth to put you out of your misery and to keep your company  for a much  longer time too  so anyone to thank its god" she said  with her beautiful smile that give me tingles then we kiss  and our tongues dance in eachother's mouths  our kiss was full with passion it lasted about 2 minutes

and i  for one loved Koretta's lips they were  perfect very kissable and i love how they  feel they felt so soft and silky  i heard the door opened  so we slowly pulled away from eachother's grip  but  it  was just the doctor "good afternoon miss Desilva i see that you're awake  and hello mr Hutcherson  the doctor greeted us  "and  how do you feel now   "i'm feeling great now "Koretta responded  with a smile that melted me inside  "so  well you are good to go then   we just need your mom mrs Desilva to sign this  discharge slip  here  dr shaw said while pointing at his clip board  at the yellow slip on it so Koretta text  her  mom letting  her know she was needed at the hospital  immediately after  she  was  finish using my phone she handed it back to  me  "ok then thank you Koretta let  me know mrs Desilva arrive here,  ok" and have a nice day too"said dr shaw and walk out  Koretta changed back in her regular clothes again and  waited until  mrs Desilva  arrive after  signing the discharge  slip, on our way out  i paid her hospital bill   then we got in my car  i reverse out of the car park and unto the road  and mrs Desilva  did the same too but while i was driving her home  i got i mustered up  the courage to ask Koretta on a first date " well  Koretta  can i ask you  something?" "yes of course you can Josh" she answer " ok  would you like to go a date tonight with me?"   "yes i would love to Josh i thought you would never ask " she said  i was going to ask what did  she mean by she thought i would never ask  but my train of thoughts were interrupted by her  "hey Josh  formal,fancy or casual?" she ask  "fancy" i replied  oh and bring your bikini or wear them underneath your dress tonight after dinner we'll be going to the beach  ok and be ready by 6:30 i'll come over to get you so later" i said  now that we were home we got out of my car i walk her to her door and  she use her set of  keys and let herself in.