Chapter 6 Koretta heard Josh confession of his undying love for her.

/Koretta   P.O.V./

I heard Josh  he held my  hand  "Koretta  he call my name  but I could barely hear him though 

you may not hear me right now but who cares if you hear me or not I always wanted to  tell you  this anyway so if you hear me that would be just great I know we've known each other   fifteen years and ever since I lay eyes on you I knew you were the right one for me although we knew nothing about love at the age of three I could still tell cause you're different from other girls i love you with all my heart Koretta but I knew if i told you  i loved you you would ask what about Kayla, Kayla doesn't love me for who i am but you love me for who I am she's only with me because I'm famous and she's loving the popularity if Kayla is only with  Josh cause he's a famous actor then she's a  wicked brat.

The ends of  Koretta  P.O.V.

/Hutcherson family  home/

"Josh, what happens to  Koretta earlier tonight  here?" Connor  my younger brother asked "she passed out in our living room so I had to get her to the  hospital fast  so I've been at the hospital with her tonight until Mrs. Desilva told me to go home and get some sleep  and Koretta was knocked out cold cause she accidentally took the wrong pills tonight but i hope she's awake by tomorrow " I said to Connor  "I hope so too and don't worry Josh ok i think she will be ok" Connor said trying to cheer me up...

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT