[chapter seven]; delusional

Akaashi's POV

I woke up the next morning finding myself sprawling across the carpet, my hands clasping a bundle of ballpens for life. How's that possible you ask? I had no idea myself. With the remaining strength I possessed, I lifted myself up and grunted. Bloody hell, what a day. 

"Morning, Akaashi-san." an unfamiliar voice rung inside my head. In a gust I flicked my head back and my gaze landed on an auburn-haired female brewing coffee. It took me a few seconds to snap back to reality before realizing who the heck she was.

"Oh.. morning Kimura-san." I replied as I dragged my feet across the room to wash my face. "Speaking of which, why were you assigned to this room? I was pretty sure mother requested for a single room." I asked as I hung my towel back onto the rack. I still couldn't accept the fact that I'd be sharing the same lot as a girl.

"I have no idea myself.. they told me it would be a double room. Doubt there's such thing as a single room though." Kimura shrugged as she poured a cup of morning coffee. "Don't worry about it too much, I'm sure the admin team'll fix it once you ask them about it. Here." she handed me the cup she'd just poured.

"Hope so." I shrugged it off as I took a sip of the coffee. "Damn, this is good, how did you learn how to make such good coffee?" I've never had such good one before, for all the ones I had were always bitter and thick.

"Upperclasmen Bokuto taught me, he's the captain of volleyball club." Kimura replied with a small smile plastered. "You should visit his cafe sometimes, he makes real good pastries too." 

Oh that was unexpected... I never knew he had a cafe. Interesting

"Not exactly his, but his mother asks him to help out sometimes." she added on. 

"I see..." I trailed off, speechless. I would've reacted more, but what's with my lack of enthusiasm?  I shrugged again. 

I don't know whether it was the lack of sleep I had or if I was just delusional, everything Kimura had just said left me with a pool of questions lingering in my head.

what relationship does she have with him?  a cafe?  why would I care.

I really am delusional.