Iintroduction to the characters

INDTRODUTION TO THE CHARACTERS

Once in the land of Equestria there was a king named Obscurum and a queen named Lux. Obscurum ruled the night and Lux ruled the day. They had three beautiful daughters whom they loved very much. They were Celestial the first born, Cadance the second and the youngest named Luna.

Celestial was very kind.  She loved to play jokes every now and then but she is very caring and loving towards all her sisters especially Luna. She was tall, white with a pink  mane when she was younger but changed to a flowing motion mane that is light cerulean, light turquoise, very light cobalt blue and pale heliotrope. She is responsible for raising the sun. She has a prized pupil called Twilight Sparkle who will be mentioned every now and then

When Celestial was 16 years old she was engaged to Prince Blueblood. Prince Blueblood  is a male version of  Celestial expect instead of the colourful mane, he has a blonde mane.

To know what Princess Celestial and Prince Blueblood and all characters expect the king and queen look like please go to mlp. wikia. com.

When Celestial was 2 yrs old, Cadance was born.  She  is very playful and loving. Cadance was engaged to Prince Shinning Armor when she was 16 yrs old. Shinning was just like Prince Blueblood but however please look to see how he looks.

Finally when Cadance was 4 and Celestial was 6, Luna was born.  Luna is very independent and loves to have fun. Her favorite sister is Cadance because Princess Celestial was too busy  doing her responsibilities to play with them. From Chapters 1-2, the cover page is the image of Luna at 16. From chapter 3 onwards the season 2+ image must be used.

At last Luna was 16 yrs old. She was engaged to Prince Flash Sentry.  So currently, Celestial is 20 yrs old, Cadance is18 yrs old and Luna is 16 yrs old. Luna is engaged to Prince Flash Sentry.

To East of this vast land was A place where a different kind of ponies dwell. The place  is normally called The Outlands. This is where King Malum lives(.He is a made up character.)Here the ponies do Dark magic. There is Prince called Prince Sombra.( However the webpage only shows him as a grown colt.)