Chapter.13- A Canterlot Wedding part 2

Sweetie-Belle woke up in a cave.

"Where am I ?" asked Sweetie-Belle.

"In the caves beneath Canterlot. This used to be the place where greedy unicorns looked for gems now your prison."

Sweetie-Belle was vexed. She started to fire shots at Flash until she opened a hole. It was Sombra but Sweetie-Belle thought it was Flash. So she attacked him.

"No wait." warned Sombra.

"Please don't hurt me."pleaded Sombra. After a while Sombra got a good look at her."Sweetie-Belle it's me. The Sombra who imprisoned you here was a fake."

"Likely story." said Sweetie-Belle. She honestly didn't believe him.

"Moonlight Moonlight

Fireflies awake.

Make a wish and" started Sombra who at this time had taken off his armour.

"do a little shake." also stated Sweetie-Belle. Sombra turned around and his eyes started to sparkle. Sweetie-Belle finally realized it was Sombra.

"You remember me." exclaimed Sweetie-Belle who hugged Sombra.

"Of course I remember you. How can I forget my favourite little sister." answered Sombra. 

" Yeah right, I am your only little sister." said Sweetie-Belle very confidently.

"Come on lets get you out of here." said Sweetie-Belle.

Meanwhile at the Castle in Canterlot.

" I can't actually believe that I am getting married to Luna today.' said Flash who was very elated.

"No, You will not be the one to marry Luna. I will.' said a familiar voice. It was King Malum.

"We had a deal." said Flash very surprised.

"Yes we did but there's a twist to it. Today I will take Sombra's form. I must take revenge for Obscurum banishing me to the Outlands and I need Luna to help me accomplish this." explained Malum.

"OK." answered Flash.

"Bwhaa Bwhaa BWHAAAAA!

---------------------------------------------------------------

THIS DAY ARIA. Sombra and Malum.

Malum.

"This day is going to be  perfect. The kind of day in which I dreamed since I was small. All those suited Armour Bores say I look great in uniform. What they don't is that I have fooled them all." He is seen with green eyes vanishing into the shadows.

Sombra.

"This day was going to be perfect. The kind of day in which I dreamed since I was small. But instead of having cake with all my friends to celebrate, my wedding bells , they may not ring for me at all."

Malum.

"I could care less about the ring. I won't partake in any cake. Vows, well I'll be lying when I say. That through any kind of weather I want us to be together. The truth I don't care for her at all. No, I do not love the bride for my heart is dead inside. But I still want her to be all MIIIINNNEE!"

Sombra.

"Must escape before it's too late. Find a way to save the day. Hope, I'll be lying if I say. I don't fear that I may lose her to one who wants to use her. Not care or love or cherish each day. For I do so love the bride that in my heart she does reside. Oh Princess Luna I'll be there by your side."