Chapter. 8-Flash Sentry And Prince Sombra have a talk.

"Ah mares, I could could never get over that mare," mumbled Sombra to himself. Yes, he was in love with Luna and there no joke about that. However he must tell Luna about his mission or else see the heart if a young pony princess break into a thousand little pieces. He did not want that to happen.

" Well, Well if it isn't the colt who took my girlfriend away from me." whispered a very harsh voice. It was Flash.

" Get over it. She loves me more than you," answered in Sombra.

"Ah yes so  I have heard. It must be very new to you since you were never loved by your parents." answered Flash.

"That's not so," replied back Sombra.

" Listen you are threat to this kingdom and you want to break poor little Luna's heart." said Flash

" I would never.." started Sombra. He stopped. Flash was right. No matter how much he disliked the fact it was true.

" You will get out of here, return to the outlands and never to heard of again." said Flash in a very judgemental voice.

" No I will not leave Luna. Not for you , not for my Father." answered a very serious Sombra.

"Fine your call. But be warned. Bad things will happen because of you." Flash did a evil laugh then disappeared into the shadows.

What would Sombra do?