Chapter.10- An Unexpected Moment.

" Ah you must be Flash Sentry," said the cunning Malum.

"I brought you here for only one reason," said Flash.

"Ah I know, to get rid of Sombra and still get Luna for a wife without being caught by Obscurum and Lux," responded Malum.

"That's right. I couldn't want nothing more," replied Flash.

"I have a plan but we must keep a close eye on them," said Malum. Flash and Malum did a evil laugh.

At the palace in Canterlot.......

Luna was walking into the castle. She came across her father looking very mad and obviously not in the best of moods.

"Dad what's wrong?" asked Luna coming closer to her father.

"A threat has been made against Canterlot. I have asked the Captain of the Royal Guard to put up a shield and I have asked him to increase security," said King Obscurum.

"No that means....," asked Luna knowing what answer would come.

"You must be accompanied by a royal guard at all times." added Queen Lux.

"I hate it when Threats are made against Canterlot," said Luna. She walked out of the room. She was supposed to meet Sombra in the royal garden. Of course, she was accompanied by a royal guard.

"What's with the guard?" asked Sombra.

"A threat has been made against Canterlot," said Luna.

"I think I have a good idea who." added Sombra, "But I want to tell you something but I can't do it here in front of the guard.Meet me in front of the castle tonight," said Sombra. Luna saw the shield go up. The shield was big enough to surround Canterlot.

Mean while Flash was watching from a distance.

"Great, now how are we going to get in ?" asked Flash.

"Don't worry, I know this town so well ,we'll get in," said Malum.

Luna walked out of her room, she was trying to sneak pass the guards but her father saw her.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked King Obscurum standing in front of a surprised Luna.

"Um, Oh Sombra asked me out. I will meet him outside the castle."

"I thought I told you not to speak to him" demanded King Obscurum

"Yeah but.." stuttered Luna.

"But the point is that you are not leaving this castle." said King Obscurum in a harsh voice.

"That's not fair!" complained Luna. She ran to her room,onto her bed and started to cry her heart out.

"So Daddy wouldn't let go see Sombra won't he?" asked Cadance. Luna just continued crying.

"We can help," added Celestial. Immediately Luna raised her head in hope.

"You can?" asked the desperate Luna.

"Just follow the plan." replied Cadance.

5 Minutes later.....

"Guard, Guard help please!!!" cried a scared Celestial. The guards responded and came to a supposedly Celestial's rescue.

"Ok use the camouflage spell," whispered Cadance to Luna.

Luna nodded her head and used the spell.

While the guards were investigating Luna crept out of the window and flew towards the town . There she met Sombra. They could not stay in the streets because there was still an high alert to the threat. So they hid in an alley.

MEANWHILE AT THE CASTLE .......

"Where is your sister ," asked a furious Obscurum.

"Um I don't know do you know Celestial?" asked Cadance. sarcastically

"Um I don't know," said Celestial shrugging her shoulders. They winked each other.

"She's outside. Find her!!" demanded King Obscurum.

Back at Canterlot in the alley...

"Father has found out. We must be careful." reasoned Luna hearing the command.

"Luna there's something I want to tell you," said Sombra very boldly.

"Yeah what is it.," said Luna. Her eyes instantly brimmed with happiness. Sombra saw this and wondered if he should really tell her.

"Well,um,you see," stuttered Sombra.

"Oh for the love of..." shouted Luna. She used a spell that could tell you the person's true thoughts.

"Luna I was part of a plot by Malum but I didn't want to do again because ("heavy sigh") because I love you and I just want to ask you one question: Luna will you marry me?" said Sombra's thoughts.

Luna stopped the spell. Her heart was beating fast and eyes had tears in them. Sombra looked at Luna and then he started to walk away. He thought she didn't love him.

"Sombra wait. Of course I will marry you." said Luna stretching out her hoof. (please see Luna ecplised. mlp episode.)

"Thank Thor, I thought I had wasted my breath." said Sombra reassuringly. "But you must get home. There are more guards than earlier."

"Ok." responded Luna. She was ready to fly until Sombra yelled

"Wait!".

Luna turned around. Sombra kissed her on her cheek and put a white lily in her mane. Luna smiled, used the camouflage spell and flew to the castle window. Sombra somehow managed to escape the guards.

In the shadows....

" Great now he proposes to her." said a very agitated Flash.

"Wait how long have they known each other?" asked Malum.

"Like only for two months why?" responded Flash.

"Because I have a plan. It is very obvious that Sombra loves Luna very much." reasoned Malum.

"So..." asked Flash.

"So we'll use that against him." said Malum. He then broke into a evil laugh.