Chapter One. REDONE

Do you ever feel like you have this memory that you dream of but you can never recall ever doing said memory? I've been having a strange dream recently that I can't stop having. I am obsessive when it comes to characters online but this one was...weird and different. It's a dream where Jeff the Killer comes pay a visit.

Jeff POV.

It's annoying....walking? This stupid big neighborhood that resembles the one where my hell broke lose and so did my mind. All the houses are the same, families included. Either a happy family with money to spare or a dysfunctional family that has a little whiny teen complaining about the move or lack of Internet. Neighborhoods like these please me more than any other type when it comes down to, of course, killing. Hobby of mind in case the killer didn't inform. I walked up to nice house, lawn decorated and taken care of. Climb up a tree, either open or enter a window, hide in a corner to be eerie. A boring but satisfying routine.

You're POV. (You beauty you ;3)

Lying towards this boring wall and being aware of a presence in my room. What a normal Sunday. I continue to lay motionless to discover this stranger's intentions but...nothing? I hate this gift of mine; to sense presences from half a mile away. However at this moment I was thankful. I began thinking of a plan of action to deal with the intruder. There are scissors over by my desk across from the attacker, a bat by my end side, and a knife closer to the attacker. The bat would be my choice but judging from my senses, this guy was masculine and could probably break it easily. The knife is too dangerously close to him but the scissors are kinda dull. I quickly jump out of bed and grab the scissors, using the momentum from the jump to swing at the intruder charging at me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me close, turning me around with their knife on my neck, other arm holding me by my waist with my arms pinned down, and scissors on the ground. "So you decide to strike?" A husky voice asks with a cold chuckle. "Better than waiting to be killed like a preppy weakling." I chuckled as well, struggling. He lets me go to the ring of my voice and stares at me with his knife pointed at me. "You....you were dead. I killed you!" The man yelled out. I flinch at this, but I smile at him. "That so?" Best not to tempt him too much but a bit of anger throws anyone off. He steps closer into the light and his features are made clear; jet black hair, bleached leathery skin, carved red smile. I gulp as I get a wave of nostalgia but how? How does Jeff The Killer bring back any sort of the feeling? He grabs a strand of my hair and brings it to his nose, still holding the knife at me but with a loose grip. ((Or if you have short hair: He grabbed a sweater of mine off of the desk and held it up to his nose.

((Time to explain choices and a couple of other things~ Sorry I dislike authors notes in the middle of the story too but I have to! So each time you will have 3 choices, marked by an emoji. ^sorry if you can't see emojis! They'll have a mark too ~, -, and >^ ⭐️~ will be a more passive, weaker, kinder choice. 🌙- Will be an aggressive when needed, stronger, realistic choice. ☀> ️Will be an overly aggressive, impulsive, ruder choice. Sort of like a tsundere. Because I cannot make a different outcome based on each combination, all of the choices will tie in to a basic plot but will have different character reactions and consequences. Maybe sometimes I'll add 1 or 2 more choices for smaller things. That's all for now and I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.))

⭐️~ I don't move, not one inch, out of fear. He grips it tighter then let's go. "That's you alright. Same smell." He tightened his hand around the knife as he breathes heavily. "I don't remember you but I feel nostalgic...where do I know you from?" I ask softly, careful of my words. The black haired man laughed lowly in a you've-got-to-be-kidding-me way. Then he lowered the knife, looking at me with a widened smile. Suddenly light fills up my vision and I'm in my room during the day. 'Again?'

🌙- I take advantage at the loosened grip, grabbing it along with his wrist as I twirl him around and repeat what he did. "The little lamb knows how to bah." He chuckled out a weird sentence. "Give me a reason I shouldn't slice your neck." I asked, pressing the knife hard into his skin. Yet again he laughed, with a wide grin. My eyes open to the light of my room and I sigh, running my hand through my (H/C) hair.

☀️> I gulp at the blade and my hair. ((Or sweater)) "Smells lik-" he stops as I attempt to run out the room, but failed as he grabbed me by my waist and swung me to the ground. "Bastard!" I shout attempting to kick him but he holds my legs down. "Friend." He said correcting me with a smile. My eyes shot open as I too shot up. 'Dream.'

((WEEEEEEEEE~ Sorry it's not all rewritten :( I'll try to get it done today! Anyway does anyone wanna be my beta reader? Meaning you read it before and make sure it's in character....basically an editor. If so pm me your kik.