AUTHORS NOOOOOOOT (and face reveal)

Omfg I know it's a lame ass authors note. But I've actually been working on a small (big for me) project aka a book. I just released the first chapter and it took me forever! Chapter 2 is in progress lol almost done! As for this book um... I still haven't gotten many answers to my questions but eh I might post soon who knows? I'm bad at updating but I don't plan on discontinuing this book anytime soon! The more support the more I'll write I PROMISE!

Here's a little preview of my new book "Danse"

"creak...creak" You can hear the wood groaning under the weight set upon it as Lily paced nervously back and forth. What was the unsettle twenty-two-year-old so nervous about? Could it possibly be the cold hard snow banging on her window in the middle of Summer? Possibly the crowding mobs of people that demanded the famous oligarchy to step in for the lack of food and fights over scarcely limited land that was somewhat habitable? Or possibly the oceans causing a ruckus due to the lack of the Earth spinning like normal? Well, all of these are extremely stress inducing but, as if the brunette wasn't stressed enough, there was the problem of; she was one of the people who had to fix it.

It gets more interesting I swear! Please go check it out!!!

So someone agreed on the face reveal Sooo uuuuuhhhhh ( TheAlex2019

Yo wadddddaaaaaaap yeah I'm Asian and white and also being washed out by light BUT THATS OKAY! Lolol judge my face B) I can take itFight meAlso Love meThat's all BBBBYYYYEEEE

Lolol judge my face B)
I can take it
Fight me
Also
Love me
That's all BBBBYYYYEEEE