Ch.1 OLD

Ch.1
THIS IS THE OLD CHAPTER. PLEASE, IF YOU WANT ACTUALLY DECENT WRITING, SKIP TO THE NEWER CHAPTERS. THANK YOU.
Stuff u needz 2 know -by author-
Jeff is 24 reader-chan is 23..........umm....you have options...witch ever one leads to different endings. Also this is based on Nina's story....if you read that on mina101 .......... But your in place of nina why? Because idk what else to do ;-; just PLEZ dont sue me (Jeff the killer story doesn't belong to me it belongs to its respectful owners)
(Y/N) your name
(H/L) hair length
(H/C) hair color
(E/C) eye color
(L/N) last name
(F/C) favorite color :3
Dat it
On to the story....

Jeff's pov*
I'm out late at night killing again when I stumble across the biggest house on the block. Like usual i climb through the window (that was already open) and wait a bit. After awhile the girl, about 23 years old, wakes up. She looks around and stops when she sees my shadow. I walk up into the moonlight.

Surprisingly, she does too. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair. Her eyes were a pretty (E/C). For a few seconds i just stared. She seems so familiar. She stares at me surprised then says a few things I wasn't expecting.

(Y/N)'s pov*

After about 25 minutes after I lay in bed, not being able to fall asleep. I hear my window open. I was to tired to get up and close it. It was probably either my imagination or the wind blew it open because I forgot to close it. Idiot me ;-;. After a few minutes I feel a presence.

Did I forget to mention that I have some sort of 'thing'? Sort of like a six sense. I can feel presences from like at least a mile away.

This presence felt close. Then I heard foot steps climb into my room. I waited for a few minutes. Just to see what it would do. Then I sat up and look around. I see a shadow in the darkest corner of the room. It walks into the moonlight, so do i. I want to see this person and I want it to see me. Once i do I notice his uh *cough cough* 'features'.

He had jet black hair, pure white, leather, looking skin. And, he had two slits obviously trying to make a permanent smile. He also had a badly washed, some what white hoodie, with a bunch of red blood splatters.

Those looks i remember.

The one that killed my family.

The one from my childhood.

The one that, even to this day, fell deeply in love.

"J-Jeffery? I-is that really you?" I say.

"(Y/N).........?" He says. Then maniac laughs.

"Jeffery? Are....are you okay?" I ask stopping a little mid sentance.

"I thought I killed you." He said pulling me into a tight embrace.

A: Hug back
B: Stand still