ch.3 OLD

(y/n)s pov*

Suddenly i wake up in my bed. what the? THAT WAS JUST A DREAM?! speaking of which i only remember meeting jeff the killer then hugging him.....thats it. you rhink to yourself. i get up and walk to the kitchen and grab a bowl of (your fave cereal) and start eating it while watching the show "The Creepy Pasta House." hmph! jeff looks so fake in this you think. you hav been fangirling over jeff the killer for at least six years ago and had that same dream before over and over and over and over and OVER and OVER AND OVER again for three years. you didnt know what the dream meant. all you know was either someone was giving you this dream over and over again, or YOU WERE A CRAZAY BIATCH THAT OBSESSES OVER JEFF TO MUCH. You were sure it was the secound one. (im sorry i dont know how to spell obsesses). After you ate you just sat there. Waiting for your twin broother to call. since he was coming over next week for.......Halloween. Which is also your birth day. You loved being born on Halloween because it meant you get 10x more candy :D. Plus you can scare the shit out of little kids, claiming you are the devils kid. (i love scaring little kids. but then i regret it because i feel bad XD) RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING CALL FROM "anonymous" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

You: Hello?

Anonymous: Im coming to get you tonight :)

you: wait what?

Anonymoous: i want to see you in person. not just from pictures.

you: W-who are you?

Anonymous: Lets just say your *little maniac laugh* your 'stalker'

you: Are you going to kill me? and whats your name?

Anonymous: *maniac laugh* why would i kill my precious little (Y/N)? And, im not telling you my name until later. so keep your window unlocked.

you: Please tell me your name.

Anonymous: ........if i did you wouldnt love me. not that any one can love me. :(

you:........sorry...... i feel bad for this guy

you: um can you give me a hint. i promise i will keep my window unlocked if you do

Anonymous: Fine, one sentance,.........