Okay, hot name. Hot guy.

"Sir, the city is taking fire." Jarvis spoke in the comms, his calm voice completely different to the chaotic mess going on around Ana. It was comforting, oddly enough.

"Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion." Tony orders. Strucker's incapability to care for another human life made Ana sick to her stomach, which caused her to fight stronger and harder than before. As the Iron Legion flew into Sokovia it was met with many complaints. These people did not like Tony Stark, let alone his inventions. The verbal complaints soon turned to physical abuse as stones and other various objects were thrown towards the bot. Their only job was to help, and they kept repeating the phrases Tony programmed into their systems, 'This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We are here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help.'

Ana was glad someone was there to warn them, even if they didn't take it seriously.

❉❉❉

"We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No Surrender!" Strucker yells. The twins momentarily glare at the back of his head at the 'circus freaks' comment. They were no more normal than them, and he had made them that way.

"No surrender!" The soldiers eerily yell in unison. Strucker turned to Dr. List, whispering so only he can hear.

"I am going to surrender. You will delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been-" He was cut off by the doctor.

"The twins."

"They are not ready to take on-" Strucker reiterated his previous statement, an obvious annoyed tone that he wasn't listening. But again, List cut him off.

"No, no. I mean..." Dr. List points to where the twins were standing, but now were no where to be seen. "Twins."

As the boy speed towards the forest, his sister in his arms, his thoughts kept going to back the dangerous Cuttergirl Doctor List was so worried about.

❉❉❉

"You really think you can beat me at Dance Revolution?" Ana yells through the comms to the man who had just challenged her.

"Let's get back to the Tower and I will own you." Steve argues back. Ana takes out three HYDRA agents with one swipe of her katana.

"I do not know what Dance Revolution is, but I would request to play." Thor says as he flies over head, taking out watch tower after watch tower. Ana let out a laugh as she sprinted through the snow, trying to find her next targets. She was like a tinier, more in control Hulk.

"Clint!" Natasha yells in the comms, the frantic tone scaring Ana more than she'd like to admit. She was distracted, and for that split second her gaze was scanning for any sign of her friends, a HYDRA agent throws a small dagger at Ana, the blade instantly digging into her side a few inches right of her belly button. Before the agent could do more harm Hulk came by, instantly ripping the man to shreds.

The impact of the knife took Ana by surprise, and caused her to fall to the ground clutching at her stomach to try and stop the bleeding. She's been in worse situations, exhibit A being that time an Italian mobster had her hanging from her feet over the edge of the Empire State Building.