I almost die every other weekend.

Ana drew in a sharp breath as she stood across the street from the Avengers Tower.

"How ironic would it be if I got hit by a car crossing the street?" Ana mused with a chuckle as she stepped on the road, every step seemed to quicken as she got closer to her home.

The tower felt different the moment Ana's foot crossed the threshold. For starters, there wasn't a receptionist like usual. Ana's brows furrowed as she made her way to the elevator.

"Good afternoon, Miss Stark. Would you like me to inform your brother of your presence?" Friday's voice filled the small elevator.

"Uh, no. Not now. Where is he, by the way?" Ana's voice shook, she wanted to see her brother but she didn't want to pull him out of a meeting.

"Mr. Stark is out with Miss. Potts. He didn't say where he was going, though." Ana licked her lips, unsure if she should call her brother. The elevator doors opened, and Ana stepped out into the lounge room.

"Hey, where's everyone else?" Ana spoke, looking around the unusually empty and clean room. Living in the tower with five other people generated a mess, no matter how clean Steve said he was.

"At the New Avengers facility upstate. I could have a pilot take you there now." Ana weighed her options, she could wait at the tower for Tony and Pepper or go see everyone else and fly back later.

But she knew who she had to see first. She knew he'd be beating himself up for her supposed death.

"No, that's fine. I'll wait for Tony." Ana said as she made her way to her room and showering, something she hadn't done in a while due to Ultron taking her captive. Afterwards, she pulled on some dark wash skinny jeans and a maroon t-shirt paired with her favorite fuzzy black socks, it was kind of cold in the tower. Ana did her normal makeup and skipped to her art lab, jaw dropping slightly when she saw most of her paintings gone. She raced to her desk and opened the drawer, finding a missing sketchbook.

"Well, I hope Sam got it." Ana groaned, shoulders slumping as she looked at the empty room. Ana glumly made her way to Tony's lab to find the answer to her most burning question.

How the hell did she survive?

Ana jumped onto the stool in front of the screen. She tapped on a few things before finally finding the right thing. A model of the suit she was wearing appeared, and Ana skimmed through the information.

"Banana?" A voice so full of hope spoke causing Ana to whip around in her seat, moments later her feet hit the ground before being lifted up in a hug.

"It's me, Tony. It's me." Ana mumbled as she refused to let her brother go. Reluctantly, Tony pulled away, placing his hands in the side of her face and placing a long kiss on her forehead. His tears cascading down his face and on to hers.

"God, I missed you."

"I would hope you did." Ana teased, ignoring the tears that wet her face.

"You just can't have a nice moment, can you?" Ana laughed as Tony grabbed her hand and began running through the tower. "Friday! Warm up the jet!"

"Yes, sir."

"Are we going to see the others?" Ana asks with the most hopeful grin on her face.

"No. I'm taking you back to Sokovia." Tony teased as the Stark siblings walked into the Quinjet. "Of course I'm taking you to the rest of the gang."

"How is everyone?" Ana said timidly as the jet took off, speeding through the air as Ana strapped herself in tightly.

"Everyone's been moping around. Your speedy boyfriend just got out of the hospital. Wanda's got a thing for Vision, which is really weird if you think about it. Steve and Natasha are training Rhodey, Sam, Vision, and the Maximoff's. Clint retired and Thor's back on Asgard." Tony briefly explained.