So he wants our heads and our jobs.

In Sokovia, the Maximoff twins approached an abandoned building. They were told to show up there if they wanted help with Stark's demise.

"Talk. And if you're wasting our time..." Wanda threatened. They couldn't see who they were supposed to be meeting with.

"Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief." Ultron says, still not revealing himself as he sat in a chair faced away from the twins. "You're wondering why you can't look inside my head."

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself." Wanda says, stepping forward and leaving Pietro a few steps behind. Ultron stands and faced them revealing his new body, one that's much more put together than the one he had in the Avengers Tower. Wanda briefly looks shocked, but Pietro had learned anything's possible. Even falling for his sworn enemy's sister.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." Ultron says.

"I didn't expect. But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct." Wanda says, proud of her decision.

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create... smaller people? Uh... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them... end." Ultron says, chuckling at his loss of the word.

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" Wanda asks. Pietro was staying back. He wanted Tony to pay for what he did, although he didn't want Ana to get hurt. He knew he couldn't get one without the other. He wasn't ready to make his choice.

"I've come to save the world. But also, yeah." Ultron says, moving forward to reveal his work station where he was building more, well, more of himself. "We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

"All of these are... All of these are..." Wanda says, not able to wrap her head around this.

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. The older one, not the one that's sweet on you." Ultron says the last part, looking at Pietro. The speedster's head snaps to look at him, his jaw clenched. "And when you get inside the rest of their heads-"

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them." Pietro says, cutting Ultron off. The robot didn't have the right to talk about Ana like she was stupid for having feelings.

"And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture." Ultron crosses the line.

"I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day." Pietro says, stepping closer to the robot.

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." Ultron tries to trick the twins into thinking he held empathy for them.

"The records are not the picture."

"Pietro." Wanda warns. She did not want to get into this right now.

"No, please." Ultron motions for Pietro to continue.

"We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just... sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word-" Pietro says, going back to that day.