I'll come back. I'll stay alive.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve gives his usual pep talk after giving everyone's orders. Ana was to go through every building and get everyone out. They were preparing to get out of the Quinjet, and Tony had just approached the younger Stark.

"Do not take this off." Tony ordered as he attached a silver bracelet looking thing that Ana only had one guess to what it did. "Press this button here and Dorothy will come and get you." Ana nodded, not being able to find the right 'thank you' phrases that could accurately explain her feelings. Instead, she pulled him in for the tightest hug she had ever given.

Ana knew something bad was going to happen.

The small girl didn't want anyone to leave the jet, she wanted all her friends in one place so she could protect them all. She gave everyone else a curt nod, before Pietro picked her up bridal style and sped off to where she needed to be.

"Be safe out there." Ana told the fast boy, standing inches apart. She placed a hand on his cheek, running her thumb across his lips.

"You too." Ana couldn't stop herself. She pressed her lips on his without a second thought. She savored the sensation of his lips on hers, how his scruff tickled her skin, but she knew she had to pull away seconds later.

"I'll come back. I'll stay alive. You just do the same thing, Roadrunner." Ana lied. She knew she wasn't coming back, she felt it in her gut. She placed another kiss on his lips, this one shorter, before taking off into the closest building.

"Who the hell are you?" A man with a thick accent yells at Ana as she bursts in the room. There were three men, all huddled around a small television n

"You need to leave, like, right now." The small girl ordered. They just looked at her funny.

"We are watching the television." Ana scoffed and pulled out a katana, cutting the distracting electronic in half.

"What, that television?"

❉❉❉

While Pietro and Ana got their moment, Bruce was busy rescuing Natasha.

"Natasha! Natasha!" Bruce called to the woman he fell for, and unluckily for him, she fell as well.

"Bruce?" Natasha called back from her cell as he came into her view.

"You alright?"

"Yeah."

"The team's in the city, it's about to light up." Bruce says, telling Natasha the plan he devised.

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?"

"Yeah, I did." Bruce says as he holds up the large gun and blasts the cell door open.

"So what's our play?" Natasha says after she's free from her cell.

"I'm here to get you to safety."