I'm a tough cookie.

"If I have to." Ultron comments.

"Why is there a severed arm?!" Ana yells, stepping out from behind her brother. She draws her gaze from the ground to meet Pietro's stare. She wanted to smile, but he was on Ultron's side.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor says and Ana turns slightly on her heel to look at the demigod.

"Someone's broken! There is an arm right there!" Ana exclaims, nodding her head to the arm.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron says, ignoring Ana's comments for the moment. Ultron cocked his head to the side, staring at the brunette girl. Ana copied his actions, crossing her arms over her chest. "What, are you jealous you didn't get to cut it off yourself, Cuttergirl? I've been in your files. I know what you've done."

"So does the rest of the world!"

"He beat me by one second." Tony says, keeping his sister from saying something stupid.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro says, stepping forward. Ana felt her chest tighten as he glanced at the missiles. She wanted to comfort him, thank him for helping her. But right now, he was the enemy. She had never been more conflicted.

"This was never my life." Tony defends himself, watching his sister out of the corner of his eye as she trained her gaze on the floor. He knew she didn't know what to think. He knew her better than anyone in the nine realms.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve says to the twins, pulling Ana back a step. He didn't like how Ultron was studying her, it made him nervous. Steve didn't know that was the exact reaction Ultron was looking for, he was making sure Ana really meant something to the Avengers. 

That she meant enough that they would risk their life for her.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-" Ultron says and Ana nervously tugs on the end of her ponytail.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor says.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron retorts. Ana could feel Pietro's gaze on her, and she could tell he was worried about something.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asks, curious as to why he needed so much.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron says sarcastically, using a magnetic pulse to pull Tony in his suit to him as they fly away, attacking each other. Iron Legions smashed through the walls, coming straight for Ana and her friends. The brunette pulls out her duel katanas, aiming for the exposed wires on their neck. At he bottom of the stairs, Klaue gave orders to his bodyguard to attack everyone. Natasha and Clint joined the fight, and soon everyone was shooting at everyone. As Ana swung her sword backwards, a strong grip grabbed her weapon and ripped it from her grasp, leaving her only with the few daggers and pistol attached to her suit.

"Hey, I'm not going to assume we're friends this time. Maybe not killing each other buddies?" Ana says to an Iron Legion as she backs up towards a hallway. She pulled out a dagger and threw it over her shoulder, hitting one of Klaue's men as he rounds a corner, killing him instantly. The bot flew at Ana as she pulled out another dagger and embedded it in its forehead.

"Ana, down there!" Steve yells, pointing off the catwalk to an area below. She looked, spotting one of her katanas. Ana leaps over the edge, landing in a roll to break her fall. She picked up her weapon as Pietro zoomed overhead, punching Steve in the face, and grabbing Thor's hammer. She let out a laugh as he was thrown into some crates near her. Ana turned on her heel away from Pietro as more of Klaue's men tried to sneak up on her, all meeting their death. The brunette girl jogged to Pietro's side, standing there and not helping him up with her arms crossed over her chest.