Surprisingly, I missed you.

"I'm sorry, that was... odd." The thing says. He turns to Thor, putting some clothes on, much to Ana's relief. The girl felt the familiar burst of wind and Pietro was standing in between her and his sister. "Thank you." He turns and floats back down to the ground, giving himself a cape out of thin air.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asks incredulously.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that." Thor says as he points to the gem inside the body's head.

"We can call him Vision!" Ana proudly exclaims, dropping her smile when she receives the glare from everyone for ruining the serious mood. "Sorry." She mutters as the speedster returns his hand to her back.

"What, the gem?" Bruce asks, bringing everyone back on topic.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explains to everyone not from Asgard.

"Then why would you bring it to-"

"Because Stark is right." Thor cuts off Steve.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce mumbles, earning a nod from Ana.

"We should really start specifying which Stark because I feel like I was more right." Ana mutters as she rubs her face.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor says, the team ignoring Ana's comment once again.

"Not alone." Vision says.

"Why does your 'vision' sound like Jarvis?" Steve asks and Ana just now realized that was true, and kind of creepy.

"We... we reconfigured Jarvis' matrix to create something new." Tony says as he glances away from the android and to his sister.

"So... no more Jarvis?" Ana asks, looking between the geniuses that programmed it.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve mutters and Ana rolls her eyes. She had her fill new once Ultron questioned her worthiness.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asks.

"You're not?" Steve asks as he takes a step closer to the android.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis. I am... I am." Vision says as he stares at Wanda with curiosity.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." The enhanced girl says.

"Look again."

"Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me." Clint says, stepping in closer to Ana, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You know, you're acting pretty shitty towards the people that saved me." Ana says, turning her head to face the older man. Pietro still had his hand on her lower back, and Clint also maintained his contact with her.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side-" Thor continues.