_one_

I can barely see anything. I can't remember anything. It's dark. My only source of light is coming from the red lights around me. I'm feeling around to find a way out. Then I start moving. Not just me, the place I'm in is moving. I start freaking out and grab onto the closest thing to my left. It's warm and it feels like an arm. I scream and push myself away. I hear a groan and I stand up ready to hit the thing. Suddenly I look up and I see something coming closer to me. It's a wall. I brace myself  for impact but I never get hit. The box hits it and doors open above me. Light surrounds me and I push open a gate like door keeping us in. I look back to the person with me. It's a boy around the age of 14 I would say. I help him out and we look around in the valley we are in surrounded by four walls. We look at each other and fall to the ground screaming.

I was being shaken awake by my best friend Alby. He was the one in the box with me when we arrived. I grabbed onto him and hugged him tightly. "It's okay. I'm here. Nothing's going to hurt you. I promise." He shushed me. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I looked around and saw Minho, Newt and Gally standing at my bedroom door. I have my own hut in the Glades. Being the only girl has its perks I guess.

"I'm okay." I assured them. Gally came and sat next to me. He gave me a side hug and then left.

"Gave us a bloody heart attack you shank." Newt said with a slight chuckle.

I laughed, "get your shuck-faces back to sleep." I could see the sleepiness in their eyes. Newt and Minho left after both of them kissing my cheeks. Alby on the other hand turned off my light and laid down in my bed. I looked at him confused.

"You're crazy if you think I'm letting you sleep alone." He said pulling the blankets over him. I sighed and went back to a dreamless sleep knowing my best friend was there with me.

.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I turned on my side and saw that Alby was gone. I slowly got out of bed and changed into my regular shorts and white t-shirt. The creators send me my own supplies in the box, that's why the boys made me my own hut.

I put on my shoes and I walked out into the bright sunlight. "Hey you shanks! Did you save me some?" I called walking over to our eating area.

Frypan brought me a plate full of food. "You know I would beat any shank if he didn't save our mother any food." He kissed the top of my head and I went to go eat.

"Minho and Ben already leave?" I asked walking up to Newt.

"Yeah just a few minutes ago. Glad to see you're better Princess." He looked up at me. Newt, Alby, Gally and Minho are the only ones who can call me some other nickname than Mother.

"Glad to see that you can still work." I smacked his head lightly and moved on to go help Frypan clean up.

When we finished I heard the Newby alarm going off. "Is it that time already?" I asked. "Chucky's been here a month already?" I looked and saw all of the boys surrounding the box. I made my way over slowly but stopped when I saw someone running towards the Maze. He was running pretty fast and swiftly. Then he face-planted to the ground and rolled a few times making me laugh.

"Wow." I heard from next to me. I turned and saw Frypan.

"Yeah. Coulda been a runner too." He looked at me, "Had he not face planted into the ground." We busted out laughing. "You go do something. I'll get Alby." I noticed two boys making their way over to the greenie.

I finally found him talking to Newt. "Hey Alby, hiya Newt. Im sorry Newt but I gotta steal Alby so we can go talk to the new greenie." I grabbed his arm and we walked over to the pit.

We made our way over to him and I saw him looking out at the glades. "Hey!" Alby said. Greenie jumped back and hit the ground making me giggle. We bent down. "Hey there green bean. You're not gonna run again okay? Good." I unlocked the gate thingy and we squatted down in front of greenie beanie. "My names Alby. This here is my partner and crime also known as Mother." I laughed

"Can you tell us about yourself? Who you are? Where you came from? Anything at all?" I spoke to him gently. He stared at me looking like he was going to cry. He started shaking his head. "Can you tell me your name?" I asked again.

"No. Uh. I-I can't remember anything. Why can't I remember anything?" He asked shakily.

"It's okay." Alby said. "Hey, relax. It's normal. It happened to all of us. You'll get your name back in a day or two."

"It's the one thing they let us keep." I said sadly.

"What is this place?"

"Let me show you." Alby held his hand out for greenie to take. He accepted in and we started walking around our home. "We eat here. We sleep here. We grow our own food. We build our own shelter. Whatever we need, the box provides. The rest is up to us."

"The box?" He looks over to how he came in.

"Yeah, they send up some more fresh supplies and a new greenie. This month that's you."

"Congratulations." I said trying to not laugh.

"Sent up by who? Who put us here?" This kid is just full of questions.

"Yeah. That we don't know." Alby said.

Just then one of my favorite people came up to us. "Hey you alright Alby? Hey princess." He kissed my cheek.

"Haha. Green bean. Meet newt. When Mother and I aren't around, he's in charge." Alby laughed. Newt shook the greenies hand.

"It's a good think you're always around then." He turns back to the new guy, "Listen, that was some dash you made earlier." I let out a little laugh remembering when he fell face first into the ground. "For a second I thought you had the chops to be a runner. Till you face-planted." Alby and I laughed at his comment. "That's great."

"Wait runner?" He ask confused.

"Newt, do me a favor? Go find chuck." He asked our friend with an accent. A really cute one by the way. Newt nods and starts walking away.

"I'll go too. I wanna see my favorite before he gets promoted." I walked behind newt but not before hearing a conversation between my best friend and the new guy.

"What's up with them two?"

"She and Newt like each other, but when we try to tell them neither listen. They're stubborn. It's horrible to be around them when they're looking at each other with googly eyes." I walked over to Newt and he smiled at me. I linked my arms with him and we went to find chuck.

"Hey chuckie." I said letting go of Newt and grabbing my baby. "Alby wants to see you. You're getting promoted." I told him.

"Alright!" He took off running and I followed him but just walking. We went to a sort of tree house thing we built together, "hey Alby!" Chuck called up. I saw Alby lean over and start talking to him. Chuck and the greenie went off while I walked with Alby to check how things were working out around the Glade.